Harvard University (1636), Cambridge, MA

leleboo

It's DC, y'all. There have to be other Harvardians in the dr.com ranks? Class of 2000 here, but I started as 2001. Since 2000 asks me for money and 2001 doesn't, it's clear they've adopted me. 

I don't encounter many alums in Carlisle PA these days. :)

And I should have made the thread title Harvard College, or included Radcliffe, or yadda yadda yadda ... I know, I know. 

Lowell House, lit concentrator, HRG&SP and HRDC. You??

On 8/25/2018 at 8:48 PM, smithhemb said:

‘82, Currier House, Social Studies — married to the same, LOL!  He and his roommate gifted me (and my roommate) the suite they won in the housing lottery the Sr year, in the hope/on the theory that we’d cook or bake for them.  Worked out well for him.  Not so well for his roommate.

We used to do lots of rehearsals in Currier! But most of my quadling friends lived in Cabot or Pfoho. I ended up living near the quad after graduation and kind of wished I'd been up there!

• Like 1

I chose it; DH was quadded.  Single rooms plus lots of kitchens proved irresistible to me.  Once there, I appreciated living next to a real neighborhood with little kids and older people.  Cabot and PhoHo were North and South back then.  Red Line stopped at Porter Square.  Been back a few times in recent years.  Depressing to see what a wreck Hilles is now,  but both Davis and Kendall Squares are more interesting than what I remember — which is partial compensation for the blandification of Harvard Square. Had a great meal at Urban Hearth in Davis Square.

• Like 1