Looking for a source of low cost UHT Milk single serve packs

iolaire

These days my wife prefers non diary milk, and I only really consume milk on the weekends so it doesn’t make sense to by half gallons of milk as it goes bad.   Really I only desire a cup or so per week.  Usually buying smaller milk quantities of say pint are very costly.

Therefore I’m looking for a source of small single serve milk packages like you would find in Europe for say 25 euro cents per box in some sort of bulk pack priced at a few euros.  The official name of this packing is UHT (Ultra High-Temperature Pasteurization). Some says it kills the good bacteria but I’m less worried about that as I consume it in small quantities.

What I see online and in local stores are usually Horizon Organic type single server boxes that cost roughly $1 for 8 oz. (one cup) in multipacks.  I’m not yet ready to jump on that because it seems fairly pricy.  I do have some powdered milk (which I drank growing up) but I use it in such a small quantity that it gets old and becomes not so tasty…

So does anyone know where I could find something like this (1 cup UHT milk single serve packs) locally at a fairly low cost, say 50 cents per container?

https://www.stockupexpress.com/parmalat-lil-milk-whole-milk.html