Dinner in Annapolis

jandres374

We are going to the Caps game at Navy Stadium this Saturday night. We are going with friends and are thinking we would grab dinner somewhere before the game. We have not been to Annapolis is a long time so looking for suggestions. Open to anything as long as it is good.

Level is good for small plates and cocktails, and I believe you can make a reservation.

Vin 909 is great but always mobbed and they don't take reservations.

I haven't been to either, but others on this board have spoken very highly of Preserve and Grapes Wine Cellar.

I feel like I've heard good things about Galway Bay, but I've never been there.

2 hours ago, dracisk said:

Level is good for small plates and cocktails, and I believe you can make a reservation.

Vin 909 is great but always mobbed and they don't take reservations.

I haven't been to either, but others on this board have spoken very highly of Preserve and Grapes Wine Cellar.

I feel like I've heard good things about Galway Bay, but I've never been there.

I go to Level, Lemongrass, Tsunami, Metropolitan from time to time as they are near my Mom's house and like them all.  Nothing special or super unique, but not a bad meal.  I have never been able to get into Vin909 and we have always been hungry enough to move on before we could get in (unfortunately there isn't a spillover place in walking distance) and it is a little ways from the stadium.  I have been to Preserve and it was good, I really liked the concept, but I was super into fermentation when we went.  Galway Bay has GREAT entree salads.  Other things are hit or miss, their crab cakes are pretty good too.  I have heard good things from my Mom about Lucky Rooster and Osteria, but haven't been, except once to Osteria when it opened at first.  If you can park at the stadium and uber into dinner and back out, that might be easiest for you, parking in downtown is a pain, and you will likely end up in a garage on Main St or West St.