Leaving Montgomery County

MarkS

At the end of the month I will no longer have any roots in Montgomery County.  Will be living in Annapolis full time and a hotel in Tyson twice a week so the commute doesn't kill me.  Are there any places I should eat at in Moco before I depart?

I’ll Pizzico is a restaurant i’ve enjoyed for years.  I only get there infrequently now but I still walk out tremendously satisfied after every meal.  

But a person who I’d ask for commentary on this question (among many many others!!!!!   is @Lori Gardner )

There are great commentators here from MoCo

22 minutes ago, DanielK said:

I'd do the Rockville Chinese tour. It's probably the one cuisine that MoCo has a lot of that is weaker in the rest of the DMV area.

Chantilly is catching up. :) (Kind of like Ellicott City is catching up to Annandale in Korean, or Silver Spring / Bailey's Crossroads is catching up to Shaw in Ethiopian.)

All good suggestions.  I will check out and call Bistro Provance.

Thai-we have lemongrass which is good

Chinese-good idea though nothing I crave for

Pizza-we have Vin909 and Grapes which both have good flatbreads.  Not pizza but I had enough pizza growing up in Brooklyn

Chicken is interesting but we do have one place and easy enough to throw on the grill.

Indian-Returned for the 3rd time to Royal Karma in Edgewater.  Superb.  

Reading the responses on a Friday evening, drinking wine and cooking dinner made me realize I don’t go out that much.  

• Like 1