Need Baltimore Recommendations - Friends (with Children) Flying in from Out-of-Town

DonRocks

17 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Has anyone been here [Wit and Wisdom Tavern] since 2015?  Heading to Baltimore this weekend and have friends flying in from out of the area - wanted to do something fun, kid-friendly - have eaten here several times and had good Bfast/Brunch and DInners but open to ideas.

Anyone?

I had dinner at Woodberry Kitchen last night - I hadn't been there in several years, and it's just as good as it has always been - have you given it a thought?

Closer to Wit and Wisdom, if you've never been to Matthew's Pizza, you owe the kids a tomato pie - it's quite an experience.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:50 PM, Ferris Bueller said:

Has anyone been here since 2015?  Heading to Baltimore this weekend and have friends flying in from out of the area - wanted to do something fun, kid-friendly - have eaten here several times and had good Bfast/Brunch and DInners but open to ideas.

Anyone?

Why don't you head to R. House for their Brunch House? It's also super kid-friendly in there; I see kids running around at all times.

Woodbury is apparently booked farther in advance than we had time - called Monday and could not get in; will keep in mind for next trip.

May check out the R House as well, than you - looks interesting.

I think we landed on Italian as times worked, once I figure out where I will update if worthwhile.