Sfoglina, which signed and announced a deal to open last summer just started construction at 1100 Wilson Blvd.  Assuming 90-120 days for construction they should be open this Spring.  They would easily be the best restaurant in lower Rosslyn in the relatively flatter and more densely populated (with office workers) area near the Metro.   With no competition, I think they can turn it into a killer location. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DaveO said:

Sfoglina, which signed and announced a deal to open last summer just started construction at 1100 Wilson Blvd.  Assuming 90-120 days for construction they should be open this Spring.  They would easily be the best restaurant in lower Rosslyn in the relatively flatter and more densely populated (with office workers) area near the Metro.   With no competition, I think they can turn it into a killer location. 

I believe that this has potential to be the best restaurant in all of Arlington, not just Rosslyn.  

(with "best" being an extremely subjective term.  I believe Pho75 to be the best Pho in the Capital Region, and Guajillo next door to be the "best" Oaxacan Mexican food in the region.  But in weighing execution, aesthetic, skill & provenance, Sfoglina has potential to be Arlington's current crown jewel.)