Group A: Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge

Group B: Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur, PSV Eindhoven, Inter Milan

Group C Paris Saint-Germain, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade

Group D Lokomotiv Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray

Group E: Bayern Munich, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens

Group F: Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim

Group G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen

Group H: Juventus, Manchester United, Valencia, Young Boys

Groups B & C look tough.  Group D is all chumps.  Bayern, City and Real will all easily win their groups.  Valencia may knock out Man U.

Considering Manchester United's Premier League season is pretty much over before it even began...might as well put their energy into the CL.  or FA Cup.  or the League Cup.

1 minute ago, Tweaked said:

Considering Manchester United's Premier League season is pretty much over before it even began...might as well put their energy into the CL.  or FA Cup.  or the League Cup.

I think Man U will get knocked out at the group stage and the "Special One" will get sacked.

That's a tough draw for my Spurs. At least we spanked ManU at Old Trafford on Monday!

Going to Charles Town this afternoon so I can wager on soccer (and other sports).  Any thoughts on this weekend's games?

Liverpool v. Tottenham should be a good match.  Tottenham and missing Dele Alli - I'm thinking Liverpool wins this game.  Chelsea, City and Arsenal should all win.  What about Watford v. Man U?

Champions League started with a bang. 

Messi curls in another free kick in the top right corner.  It was funny to see a defender crouching behind their wall, presumably to stop Messi from going under the wall.  Messi ended with another hat trick, giving him the most hat tricks thus far in the Champions League.

Liverpool and PSG was an exciting match, except when Sturridge's right foot rolled over the ball and ended up stomping all over the goalie's junk.  Personally I don't know if that was a foul.  

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/09/psg-liverpool-keeper-alphonse-areola-cleat-groin-video-sturridge-salah-mbappe-champions-league

Watch the embedded video...