Mason's Famous Lobster Rolls, an Annapolis-Based Fast-Casual Lobster-Roll Franchise in Several Area Locations

4 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Mason’s Famous Lobsters to Open Next Week in Reston Town Center by Fatimah Waseem, RestonNow

I had no idea this spot was based in Annapolis. There is an outpost at Belvedere Square in Baltimore. There are so many spots at the Square, I just overlooked Mason’s. Ill need to check it out on my next visit. 

16 hours ago, curiouskitkatt said:

I had no idea this spot was based in Annapolis. There is an outpost at Belvedere Square in Baltimore. There are so many spots at the Square, I just overlooked Mason’s. Ill need to check it out on my next visit. 

I didn't either, I don't recall ever hearing about it in Annapolis, although I think it's been there since 2014 I guess? 

So owed someone an lobster roll and went here today.  Called in the order, was ready in 10 minutes.  They said business has been good which is nice for a small business.

Only got the Classic Lobster rolls - but they were tucked full of fresh meat and the toasted bun was perfect on a cooler Sunday.  It was excellent.

feee0f1d43ed5e70706bb56234562a8a.png

CLASSIC ROLL

Served chilled with mayo and lemon butter

• Like 1

Visited the Wharf location for a lobster salad. I know, I can't complain if I got what I ordered, but I will. But first, the lobster was fantastic. Fresh, flaky, salty and I like it like that. However the salad had several issues. First, the medium sized baby spinach leaves had little stems and were difficult to eat. Second, the ranch was fake! Look, if I want ranch, give me all the fat and calories. I think this stuff had a yogurt base. Ick. Finally, dried cranberries. I'll admit I was curious but no; doesn't work for me. I'll go again when I'm in the mood for white bread and mayo. I'm sure that day will come soon. I'm left feeling incomplete somehow. 

• Thanks 1

I’ve been to the Dupont location a number of times, and I’ve been very happy with it. 

I don’t like their shrimp rolls…too bland and a bit rubbery…but both their lobster rolls and their new crab rolls are surprisingly good. 

• Thanks 1