The Queen B's at Buttercream are delicious. We were craving them last week after having recently had an incredible Kougin Amann in Montreal, at the aptly named Patisserie au Kougin Amann. The version in Montreal is different, it's a large disk, about 14" across, that they slice into wedges and serve. It might be the most amazing bite of food I've ever had. After having one piece we immediately ordered another, and then went back the next morning and ordered two more. The Queen B's are very good, but not quite the same thing since they're baked as individual portions. 

Also, Buttercream Bakeshop is an absolutely gem. Couldn't find a thread on it, but they consistently put out some of the best baked goods around. 

4 hours ago, horacebailey14 said:

The Queen B's at Buttercream are delicious. We were craving them last week after having recently had an incredible Kougin Amann in Montreal, at the aptly named Patisserie au Kougin Amann. The version in Montreal is different, it's a large disk, about 14" across, that they slice into wedges and serve. It might be the most amazing bite of food I've ever had. After having one piece we immediately ordered another, and then went back the next morning and ordered two more. The Queen B's are very good, but not quite the same thing since they're baked as individual portions. 

Also, Buttercream Bakeshop is an absolutely gem. Couldn't find a thread on it, but they consistently put out some of the best baked goods around. 

When I worked in the neighborhood, I became addicted to the Queen B's. So much so, that they used to save one for me under the counter. Great pastries and great staff. 

• Like 1

Souk continues to have them. I was just looking at the selection of baked goods for Thanksgiving they have available in their online store, and they have them listed at 4 for $18, either in chocolate or pistachio-honey.

• Thanks 1