curiouskitkatt

A Taste of Urbanspace - Food Hall in Tysons Galleria Replacing Isabella Eatery

A Taste of Urbanspace is  off to soft start with 5 concepts ranging from pizza, to Southern style Biscuits, ice cream , Japanese comfort food, to Lao cuisine.  This is a starting point, with the plan to open more stalls. I have been actively following all stalls on the INSTA, and I can say I have rarely seen so much love and excitement for the opening of a food hall. Mclean holds a special place in my life on account it was the first place I arrived to back in 1976, when my parents made the maiden voyage to the US from Laos. I like the motley crew of different cuisines that are being offered , and look forward to visiting each one. 

Taste of Urbanspace Opens in Tysons Galleria, Replacing Isabella Eatery,  Vernon Miles ,  12-5-18 via tysonsreporter.com

mallrat,

kat

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, curiouskitkatt said:

A Taste of Urbanspace is  off to soft start with 5 concepts ranging from pizza, to Southern style Biscuits, ice cream , Japanese comfort food, to Lao cuisine.  This is a starting point, with the plan to open more stalls. I have been actively following all stalls on the INSTA, and I can say I have rarely seen so much love and excitement for the opening of a food hall. Mclean holds a special place in my life on account it was the first place I arrived to back in 1976, when my parents made the maiden voyage to the US from Laos. I like the motley crew of different cuisines that are being offered , and look forward to visiting each one. 

Taste of Urbanspace Opens in Tysons Galleria, Replacing Isabella Eatery,  Vernon Miles ,  12-5-18 via tysonsreporter.com

mallrat,

kat

Thanks -- next time I work at my firm's Tysons office I will make a point to go upstairs for my coffee instead of the usual Starbucks.  Today I'm downtown and got Cafe Chocolat instead of chain mud.😊 Some days I work Swing's into the rotation too. Looking forward to trying a new coffee spot.

• Thanks 1

I have received word that Lady M  will be opening in the Taste of Urbanspace Food Hall, tomorrow. It is times like this, I wish there was a bullet train directly into Tysons Galleria. 

---

Lady M (Bob Wells)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DonRocks said:

Wishing everyone the best of luck, but could they have picked a worse name?

These are questions I will field when I speak to one of the principals behind the group that orchestrated this foodhall. 

Is there anything our members want to know about Urbanspace? Please post your questions here!! 

On 12/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, curiouskitkatt said:

I have received word that Lady M  will be opening in the Taste of Urbanspace Food Hall, tomorrow. It is times like this, I wish there was a bullet train directly into Tysons Galleria. 

The Lady M will be operating as a pop up now  through February 2019.  For the month of December they will be serving classic and seasonal cakes.  Mille Crepes in Signature, Green Tea, Coconut, and Marron.  With the icy cold weather in mind, they will also be bringing Chocolate Arc- en - Ceil, Gateau Fromage,  Mont Blanc, and the luscious Black Forest. Looks like I will be having one of each. Unsure yet if it will take place in all one visit, or spread over a few days. 

A piece of cake,

kat