Sign in to follow this  
curiouskitkatt

Taste of Urbanspace- New Food Hall now open in Tysons Galleria, 3rd level

A Taste of Urbanspace is  off to soft start with 5 concepts ranging from pizza, to Southern style Biscuits, ice cream , Japanese comfort food, to Lao cuisine.  This is a starting point, with the plan to open more stalls. I have been actively following all stalls on the INSTA, and I can say I have rarely seen so much love and excitement for the opening of a food hall. Mclean holds a special place in my life on account it was the first place I arrived to back in 1976, when my parents made the maiden voyage to the US from Laos. I like the motley crew of different cuisines that are being offered , and look forward to visiting each one. 

Taste of Urbanspace Opens in Tysons Galleria, Replacing Isabella Eatery,  Vernon Miles ,  12-5-18 via tysonsreporter.com

mallrat,

kat

12 minutes ago, curiouskitkatt said:

A Taste of Urbanspace is  off to soft start with 5 concepts ranging from pizza, to Southern style Biscuits, ice cream , Japanese comfort food, to Lao cuisine.  This is a starting point, with the plan to open more stalls. I have been actively following all stalls on the INSTA, and I can say I have rarely seen so much love and excitement for the opening of a food hall. Mclean holds a special place in my life on account it was the first place I arrived to back in 1976, when my parents made the maiden voyage to the US from Laos. I like the motley crew of different cuisines that are being offered , and look forward to visiting each one. 

Taste of Urbanspace Opens in Tysons Galleria, Replacing Isabella Eatery,  Vernon Miles ,  12-5-18 via tysonsreporter.com

mallrat,

kat

Thanks -- next time I work at my firm's Tysons office I will make a point to go upstairs for my coffee instead of the usual Starbucks.  Today I'm downtown and got Cafe Chocolat instead of chain mud.😊 Some days I work Swing's into the rotation too. Looking forward to trying a new coffee spot.

• Thanks 1