Carlie Steiner Is Making the World More Fun to Drink In- Healthyish.com

curiouskitkatt

Carlie Steiner Is Making the World More Fun to Drink In , Alex Beggs for Healthyish 12-7-18

I just devoured this entire article. I read every word, and when I was finished,  I read it again. The parts I miss most about working in the District are the co workers that became family, and the sense of being a part of something special.  I totally believe that if you take care of your employees, they will in turn take care of your guests and represent their place of employment with honor and pride.  I do not know, or have dined at Hitmisu, but you can be sure I will make a trip to congratulate Carlie personally for setting the bar. 

We are family,

Kat

2 hours ago, Mark Slater said:

Is that a viable excuse?

Mark, I don't want to discard this question; I just don't have anything to say other than that I think Carrie is young, thus enthusiastic, focused, and, perhaps, not as world-wise (world-weary?) as she might be in thirty years. That's not any type of criticism; its just an observation after having lived a very long life.

Think of the young, idealistic people who were protesting the Vietnam War, for example. Can you imagine if our President instituted the draft right now? Here would be the response:

racism.jpg