If Donald Trump Died Tonight ...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. If Donald Trump Died Tonight, Quickly, and without any Pain, from a Sudden Stroke ...

• I would be happy.
    • I would be sad.
    • I don't care.

People probably think I've become overtly political; nothing is further from the truth. I desperately look forward to the day when the "no politics" rule can be enforced once again. Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama - there's only one person in that group whom I detested as a leader, but all of these Presidents are at least within the realm of sanity; our current President is insane, and trying his best to ruin the world - he must be stopped, and I have no problem in saying that I would personally do anything in my power to stop him. I miss John McCain, Joe Lieberman, and every politician who treats each other - and our political process - with respect and dignity; what we have now is a person hell-bent on becoming a dictator, and who cares only about himself at all cost to humanity. This isn't politics; this is selfishness and misanthropy in its worst form, and it must be terminated before it terminates us. If this offends you, I cannot apologize, and suggest that you look elsewhere for your restaurant information. I hate that this situation, and this community, have come to this, but I can do nothing else except try my best to fight this callous evil. 

And anyone who personally attacks one of my best friends - who is a better person than I will ever be - is going to get the full measure of my wrath.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this