ISO - a Home for Numerous Magazines

Bart

Does anyone want a stack of 32 cooking light magazine’s? Most are from 95, 96 and 97. There’s at least one from 2002. 

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class. 

01A1E83B-1A4B-481F-BC85-9FCA723A64C6.jpeg

Does anyone want a stack of 7 Better Homes magazine’s?   From late 97 to early 98.  

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class. 

1DD62D89-65D6-4E31-939C-7B4A88AC63CC.jpeg

Does anyone want a stack of 16 Bon Appetit magazine’s? Most are from 2000, 01 and 02. They’re  all in good condition and some of them are still in their original plastic wrapper, never have been opened   

Free to a good home.  

D8A9FB9D-D5EF-4931-B22A-F93E8854C0CC.jpeg

On 1/20/2019 at 11:27 PM, Bart said:

Does anyone want a stack of 16 Bon Appetit magazine’s? Most are from 2000, 01 and 02. They’re  all in good condition and some of them are still in their original plastic wrapper, never have been opened 

Gone, thanks!

On 1/20/2019 at 11:23 PM, Bart said:

Does anyone want a stack of 7 Better Homes magazine’s?   From late 97 to early 98.  

Free to a good home.  

Gone, thanks!

On 1/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, Bart said:

Does anyone want a stack of 32 cooking light magazine’s? Most are from 95, 96 and 97. There’s at least one from 2002. 

Free to a good home.  

Gone, thanks!