Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

ISO - a Home for Numerous Magazines

Recommended Posts

Does anyone want a stack of 32 cooking light magazine’s? Most are from 95, 96 and 97. There’s at least one from 2002. 

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class. 

01A1E83B-1A4B-481F-BC85-9FCA723A64C6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone want a stack of 7 Better Homes magazine’s?   From late 97 to early 98.  

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class. 

1DD62D89-65D6-4E31-939C-7B4A88AC63CC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone want a stack of 16 Bon Appetit magazine’s? Most are from 2000, 01 and 02. They’re  all in good condition and some of them are still in their original plastic wrapper, never have been opened   

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class. 

D8A9FB9D-D5EF-4931-B22A-F93E8854C0CC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 22 issues of Wine Maker magazine from 2091 - 2012.  Free to a good home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, Bart said:

I have 22 issues of Wine Maker magazine from 2091 - 2012.  Free to a good home.

Gone, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 11:27 PM, Bart said:

Does anyone want a stack of 16 Bon Appetit magazine’s? Most are from 2000, 01 and 02. They’re  all in good condition and some of them are still in their original plastic wrapper, never have been opened 

Gone, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 11:23 PM, Bart said:

Does anyone want a stack of 7 Better Homes magazine’s?   From late 97 to early 98.  

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class. 

Gone, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2019 at 11:16 PM, Bart said:

Does anyone want a stack of 32 cooking light magazine’s? Most are from 95, 96 and 97. There’s at least one from 2002. 

Free to a good home.  

If no one wants them, anyone have any idea what to do with them?  I’d hate to just toss them out.  I was thinking about calling the local school to see if they could use them for art class.

Gone, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...