Earl's Kitchen + Bar, Canadian Chain with 10 US Locations, including Tysons

Lunch today at Earl's Kitchen + Bar in Tysons was surprisingly good for a Tysons lunch spot. The place is large, bar-forward, sort of like a GAR place. Instead of a food-for-the-masses kind of menu, it has some interesting wrinkles like a truly good sushi roll menu and a poke bowl that my companions both raved about. I had the swordfish tacos, which were delicious if slightly messy to eat. The burgers coming out of the kitchen looked substantial.

The heritage is Canadian but the menu is anything but. Definitely worth a try among the wasteland of lunch options in Tysons proper.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

Lunch today at Earl's Kitchen + Bar in Tysons was surprisingly good for a Tysons lunch spot. The place is large, bar-forward, sort of like a GAR place. Instead of a food-for-the-masses kind of menu, it has some interesting wrinkles like a truly good sushi roll menu and a poke bowl that my companions both raved about. I had the swordfish tacos, which were delicious if slightly messy to eat. The burgers coming out of the kitchen looked substantial.

The heritage is Canadian but the menu is anything but. Definitely worth a try among the wasteland of lunch options in Tysons proper.

Thanks -- might give it a try when the temps moderate and a walk from 1800 won't be sheer torture.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Wells said:

Thanks -- might give it a try when the temps moderate and a walk from 1800 won't be sheer torture.

Yeah, today was brutal. I walked across the terrace from Tysons 1, and the wind was bitter.

Are you in 1800 Tysons Blvd? If so, I also work in that building on occasion....

44 minutes ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

Yeah, today was brutal. I walked across the terrace from Tysons 1, and the wind was bitter.

Are you in 1800 Tysons Blvd? If so, I also work in that building on occasion....

yep, the home of Founding Farmers. 😂 Still haven't tried it. I'm here a couple days a week, otherwise downtown at Metro Center.

Tomorrow that plaza in front of Earl's will not be a fun place.