Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kibbee Nayee

Earl's Kitchen + Bar, Canadian Chain with 10 US Locations, including Tysons

Recommended Posts

Lunch today at Earl's Kitchen + Bar in Tysons was surprisingly good for a Tysons lunch spot. The place is large, bar-forward, sort of like a GAR place. Instead of a food-for-the-masses kind of menu, it has some interesting wrinkles like a truly good sushi roll menu and a poke bowl that my companions both raved about. I had the swordfish tacos, which were delicious if slightly messy to eat. The burgers coming out of the kitchen looked substantial.

The heritage is Canadian but the menu is anything but. Definitely worth a try among the wasteland of lunch options in Tysons proper.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

Lunch today at Earl's Kitchen + Bar in Tysons was surprisingly good for a Tysons lunch spot. The place is large, bar-forward, sort of like a GAR place. Instead of a food-for-the-masses kind of menu, it has some interesting wrinkles like a truly good sushi roll menu and a poke bowl that my companions both raved about. I had the swordfish tacos, which were delicious if slightly messy to eat. The burgers coming out of the kitchen looked substantial.

The heritage is Canadian but the menu is anything but. Definitely worth a try among the wasteland of lunch options in Tysons proper.

Thanks -- might give it a try when the temps moderate and a walk from 1800 won't be sheer torture.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bob Wells said:

Thanks -- might give it a try when the temps moderate and a walk from 1800 won't be sheer torture.

Yeah, today was brutal. I walked across the terrace from Tysons 1, and the wind was bitter.

Are you in 1800 Tysons Blvd? If so, I also work in that building on occasion....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

Yeah, today was brutal. I walked across the terrace from Tysons 1, and the wind was bitter.

Are you in 1800 Tysons Blvd? If so, I also work in that building on occasion....

yep, the home of Founding Farmers. 😂 Still haven't tried it. I'm here a couple days a week, otherwise downtown at Metro Center.

Tomorrow that plaza in front of Earl's will not be a fun place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the first chain I've ever seen with a location in Whitehorse - when they put one in Yellowknife and Iqaluit, I'll believe they're for real.

Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 11.49.14.png <--- Is this really the shortest driving route?! 

Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 12.01.37.png <--- Iqaluit is so remote that Google can't calculate the driving distance

For your entertainment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...