Sign in to follow this  
DanielK

DR Outing at Chettinadu Indian Cuisine - Hungerford Drive in Rockville

Chettinadu Poll for DR.com Lunch or Dinner  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these can you attend? (Check all events that you would attend)

• Feb 18 Dinner
    • Feb 19 Dinner
    • Feb 20 Dinner
    • Feb 24 --- Lunch
    • Feb 24 Dinner
    • Feb 25 Dinner
    • Feb 26 Dinner
    • Mar 3 --- Lunch
    • Mar 3 Dinner

On 1/24/2019 at 3:30 PM, ktmoomau said:

Our friends have wanted to take us here, and we are hoping to go soon.  Maybe I will aim for a day that isn't frigid outside, and will take a sweater just in case.

Less than 10 minutes from me, so shoot me a message if you want to get a group together.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DanielK said:

Less than 10 minutes from me, so shoot me a message if you want to get a group together.

I'm in.

Well then I say, let's do this.  Let me look at my calendar tonight, and post some dates?

• Like 1

Ok, so this week is out for me:

Next week I could do: February 12, 13, the following week Feb 18-21 I am wide open.  I could also do dinner on the weekend of 9-10, and lunch or dinner on the 24th.

Any of those work for people?

On 2/5/2019 at 4:58 PM, Al Dente said:

How about Monday 2/18?

Should work for me, if it works for others?

Don't worry about me, but 2/18 will be a family day for me, and I am pretty sure my wife wouldn't be interested.

Yea the 18th won't work for me either unfortunately but we will try to hit it up another time.  Enjoy!

Well, there are only 5 of us who want to do this, let's see if we can find a time more convenient... I am going to create a doodle and post it, unless I can figure out how to create a poll.

5 hours ago, ktmoomau said:

Well, there are only 5 of us who want to do this, let's see if we can find a time more convenient... I am going to create a doodle and post it, unless I can figure out how to create a poll.

I think you have to create a new topic to create a poll. If you do, please do it in the Events forum rather than here.

[All, start another topic and add a poll - I'll move these posts into there when you're finished (I don't think you can retroactively put a poll into an existing thread). Or, if you need me to do anything, just let me know - I'll get it done today (I can't do a poll, because I don't know what to put in it).]

On 2/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, DonRocks said:

[All, start another topic and add a poll - I'll move these posts into there when you're finished (I don't think you can retroactively put a poll into an existing thread). Or, if you need me to do anything, just let me know - I'll get it done today (I can't do a poll, because I don't know what to put in it).]

Okay, the poll is up on top.

I selected the days that work for me +1 in the poll above. Dinners on the 18th, 19th, 24th and 25th would all be fine. If that doesn't work with the consensus we would be eager to get together another time.