Pasta Classes by Fabio Trabocchi - Mar 9, Mar 16, and Mar 23

curiouskitkatt

We’re ready to announce the next round of pasta classes today, but we wanted to give you advance notice before the announcement goes live on the website! The next three classes are posted below:

March 9 – Filled Pasta, 2:30 – 4:30

Participants will learn the classic egg pasta dough, as well as roll it by hand with the pin, and shape it into various forms such as ravioli and tortellini.

$75 per person

March 16 – Classic Egg Pasta, 2:30 – 4:30

Participants will learn how to make the classic egg pasta dough, as well as roll it by hand with a rolling pin, and cut it into various shapes, such as tagliatelle, pappardelle, maltagliati, farfalline, garganelli, and quadrucci.
$75 per person

March 23 – Semolina Pasta without Eggs, 2:30 – 4:30

Participants will learn how to make hand-shaped pasta with an eggless dough made of semolina and water, forming shapes such as trofie, lorighiddas, malloredus, orecchiette, cavatelli, and maccheroni.
$75 per person

15 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

How do you sign up?

Well I got an email about early sign up because I wanted to stay on the mailing list, as I didn't get in last round for this class.  I replied back to the email as soon as I got it.  But I assume it's the same as the last class and your email: reservations@fabiotrabocchi.com

45 minutes ago, squidsdc said:

Thanks for the info! And by posting in this thread, I'm hoping I will at least get a notification from this website if there is another round of classes offered 😉

You might want to sign up directly on their website. These things were sold out within a few hours.