The Conche - Chef Santosh Tiptur's Chocolate-Themed Dining in Leesburg

35 minutes ago, Bob Wells said:

This place is moving up in the Date Night queue. Anyone been? I've heard nothing but good things.

Just wondering about the Tempura Fried Brussels Sprouts.Ā šŸ¤”

Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 09.01.29.png

Both the Chef and GM came from Co Co Sala, which was really quite good - the former owner sold his (software) company and became a gazillionaire. Putting a bit of chocolate in each dish is just as feasible as having, for example, a truffle dinner (which always includes truffles, even in desserts), so I suspect Chef TipturĀ has the ability to pull this off. The chocolate itself should be subtle, and the true test is in the actual execution of dishes aside from chocolate - I've never been here, but now I'm curious.

25 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

Just wondering about the Tempura Fried Brussels Sprouts.Ā šŸ¤”

Screenshot 2019-02-18 at 09.01.29.png

Both the Chef and GM came from Co Co Sala, which was really quite good - the former owner sold his (software) company and became a gazillionaire. Putting a bit of chocolate in each dish is just as feasible as having, for example, a truffle dinner (which always includes truffles, even in desserts), so I suspect Chef TipturĀ has the ability to pull this off. The chocolate itself should be subtle, and the true test is in the actual execution of dishes aside from chocolate - I've never been here, but now I'm curious.

Thanks Don -- I never ate at Co Co Sala but loved their chocolates and miss having them downtown. There are enough reviews on Yelp to make me think the place is the real deal.