Old Dominion Pizza Company - Owner John Rodas in the Former Upper Crust Pizzeria Space in Lee Heights Shopping Center, Arlington

On 9/22/2018 at 6:23 PM, dcs said:

Sign on door says Old Dominion Pizza Co. coming soon. Maybe third time is a charm with pizza at this location. 

Officially open: Jan 9, 2019 - "Old Dominion Pizza Company Opens along Lee Highway" by Alex Koma on arlnow.com

Swung by for dinner on Monday. Available slices were limited to pepperoni and cheese, in both traditional slice and Grandma style (and gluten-free which I did not try). Summary judgment: this is decidedly a step down from Upper Crust, which was itself middling in quality but at least creative. That said, I won't write it off -- they just opened like a minute ago and they're calling it a soft launch. Also given the owner's restaurant experience, I'm optimistic it'll improve with time.

I'm desperate for a decent (not expecting greatness) slice option in my neighborhood. It may be sacrilege to say, but The Italian Store's slice game is forgettable, in contrast to their whole pie ability. 

• Sad 1

On 1/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, saxdrop said:

Officially open: Jan 9, 2019 - "Old Dominion Pizza Company Opens along Lee Highway" by Alex Koma on arlnow.com

Swung by for dinner on Monday. Available slices were limited to pepperoni and cheese, in both traditional slice and Grandma style (and gluten-free which I did not try). Summary judgment: this is decidedly a step down from Upper Crust, which was itself middling in quality but at least creative. That said, I won't write it off -- they just opened like a minute ago and they're calling it a soft launch. Also given the owner's restaurant experience, I'm optimistic it'll improve with time.

I'm desperate for a decent (not expecting greatness) slice option in my neighborhood. It may be sacrilege to say, but The Italian Store's slice game is forgettable, in contrast to their whole pie ability. 

Parking is a problem, but given what you have around you, it's worth the hassle to go to Wiseguy.

Don't forget Crisp & Juicy - when it's on, it's the best Peruvian chicken in the area.