https://www.alexandriatsimyung.com/

We got delivery from here last night.  I knew as soon as I saw the menu that I was not going to be thrilled with this place.  There are much better Asian options on Door Dash, but Hubby wanted American Chinese food and picked this place (Maybe I should have gone with a sub.  I jest.).  I don't really like American Chinese food, it's not really my thing.  So I got vegetable lo mein, because well, at least I could spruce it up a bit at home.  They had combination lo mein, but their website menu nor the Door Dash explained if this was a meat and veggie or multiple meats, so I just stuck to veggie.  To me the noodles were overcooked and didn't have enough bite, but the veggies were fine.  I added some roasted lotus root and other veggies I had in the fridge, and topped it with some sriracha sauce, which made it better.  

Hubby got beef and broccoli and woofed it down, so it couldn't have been horrible. I am sure this place is perfectly fine for most people to get delivery Chinese.  And maybe there are some items that actually are good that I just don't know about... But I likely won't order from here often enough to find out.