http://panamerican4u.com/index.html (I think, although I swear this took me to a different looking website last week)

I know they have locations in Arlington and Alexandria. 

Anyway, we stopped in here Saturday to pick up a Tres Leches cake for my brother's birthday. I called ahead, but I don't think my Spanish was really good enough to get the transaction done, luckily they had one in the case when we arrived.   I had never been in, we were starving from doing a good bit of yard work, so we ordered a chorizo and chicken sandwich, and then a chicken, beef and a green plantain.  Hubby thought the beef was too sweet, but really enjoyed the green plantain saltena, and also really enjoyed the chorizo sandwich.  The sandwiches are huge.  I thought the pollo sandwich was better with a little green sauce added.  I liked the chicken saltena, the beef was a little sweeter than the ones at Carribean Grill, but I still enjoyed it.  I get major saltena cravings, so good to know I can get them here.  The tab was $60 including the cake for 12 people, so I would say it was a very good deal.  My brother loved his cake.  We saw some of the soups and other entrees other people were getting, and everything looked good.  My Mom had never had this type of food and really had a good time, I think she would have fun going back.  

• Like 1