Pennsylvania 6 - An Upscale Pennsylvania Steakhouse Chain in Koreatown - The Last Restaurant Standing (For Now)

52 minutes ago, Bob Wells said:

Welp, was planning to go with some colleagues for drinks tomorrow and saw the place has closed. I had a very good if pricey lunch there soon after it opened with my brother (a trencherman of some repute) and our camp friend Josh Hahn, one of the original folks behind the highly successful Logan Tavern group. Never made it back and never heard much about the place so can't say I'm overly shocked. Guess it never found its groove like similar downtown spots such as Woodward Table.

Apparently, they closed with no notice to employees - the Philadelphia branch also closed recently, which leaves New York City ...

Think the employees in NYC are feeling secure? Look at the Jobs tab on their New York City website:

Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 15.23.46.pngScreenshot 2019-06-25 at 15.23.55.pngScreenshot 2019-06-25 at 15.24.08.png

People are hauling ass - you sow what you reap. This place is toast, and the employees know it.

• Sad 1