Gaul & Co Malt House - Cheesesteak House and Beer Hall on Gaul Street in Port Richmond

I read there is a spot in Port Richmond that serves up a cheesesteak with a twist. I will be heading to said place this weekend to try this polish cheesesteak. This is how I honor the memory of Tony Bourdain by taking every opportunity to try something different, and hopefully connect with the people who make it as well as share their story. I have no idea what I am in for, but there lies the beauty of adventure. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, curiouskitkatt said:

I read there is a spot in Port Richmond that serves up a cheesesteak with a twist. I will be heading to said place this weekend to try this polish cheesesteak. This is how I honor the memory of Tony Bourdain by taking every opportunity to try something different, and hopefully connect with the people who make it as well as share their story. I have no idea what I am in for, but there lies the beauty of adventure. 

• Like 2

On 6/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, curiouskitkatt said:

Where is this, Kat?