Vinova Tapas and Wine Bar Front Royal Virginia

Hello fellow Rockwellians. Writing about my new restaurant in Front Royal called Vinova Tapas and Wine Bar. We are located on cozy little Main Street, right next door to the Front Royal Brewery. Our concept is a European influenced tapas menu, exclusively European wines, and almost all European Liquors (minus Tequila and Rum) and cocktails.  The menu is ever changing and reflective of seasonality as well as influences from experiences abroad. We showcase a variety of original art and will be hosting featured artists for event dinners every 6 weeks or so.  This is a great place to stop in if you're out in the Shenandoah Valley hiking, canoeing or just getting away.  Hope to see some of your faces in here. Let me know you're a Rockwellian and i will send something special to your table. 

• Like 3

On 8/4/2019 at 8:11 PM, mickswagger said:

Hello fellow Rockwellians. Writing about my new restaurant in Front Royal called Vinova Tapas and Wine Bar. We are located on cozy little Main Street, right next door to the Front Royal Brewery. Our concept is a European influenced tapas menu, exclusively European wines, and almost all European Liquors (minus Tequila and Rum) and cocktails.  The menu is ever changing and reflective of seasonality as well as influences from experiences abroad. We showcase a variety of original art and will be hosting featured artists for event dinners every 6 weeks or so.  This is a great place to stop in if you're out in the Shenandoah Valley hiking, canoeing or just getting away.  Hope to see some of your faces in here. Let me know you're a Rockwellian and i will send something special to your table. 

Chris, can you recommend a couple places to stay out near Front Royal? 

The best place to stay around here is an Air BnB from the Giving Tree, which is our local farm market and grocery. Its beautiful as well as the Giving Tree is. The owners Britney and John Duvall are amazing hosts. Here is a link to that:  https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.airbnb.com%2Frooms%2F32720241%3Fs%3D67%26shared_item_type%3D1%26virality_entry_point%3D1%26fbclid%3DIwAR3cdK5YKWuvDwJdQSRAnYHrbIelp03P61_-w9zyj-guVJ98y90c3xE0zlE&h=AT3hYrDqgvUqqbZYq82WLYmVlGGnTjXs-RxxZLV6o9EQ1lGf9aV9II0TvE-rskAIzvIXOffqhqzbKLQnoJJUgmyVA9QKZ2tvx-PJB6HAmFLyF3cNp7OH-tOn36CrIEioaS4V7xO7hgc38igWkD8

The Quality Inn on Commerce street is great with direct access to Main Street. The Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn are also standard issue. There are other Air BnBs available and i suggest checking them out first.  Hope to see yall soon out here. 

Ciao

• Thanks 2

Hey Y'all... If any of you happen to be out in the Shenandoah Valley and/or Skyline Drive this weekend and have a hankering for something different, pop into Vinova! We're open til 1am (or later) everyday featuring a 3 for $10 tapas on select menu items from 11pm to 1am as well. Sunday's we offer Paella (single serving or bottomless) and Sangria. Here is our projected menu for the weekend. Hope to see some of you out here. Again, let us know youre a Rockwellian and we will send something special out to you for the venture. Cheers

FB_IMG_1573140025392.jpg

FB_IMG_1573139876903.jpg

FB_IMG_1573139666425.jpg

FB_IMG_1573139662575.jpg

• Like 2

I checked out this place over the weekend and had some great dishes and some nice pours of wine.  It definitely ups the Front Royal restaurant scene a couple dozen notches.  

The menu is interesting and varied. There were lots of other dishes that I wanted to try but didn’t have room for.  

Roasted cauliflower and octopus salad

55EBE0F2-2949-4988-8A2F-5C0916696400.jpeg

• Like 4