Sign in to follow this  
Mark Slater

Woodward Table to be replaced by...

I work nearby. We will miss WT. Will not be "dining" at CF. Leave it for our friends from the hinterlands.

Wow, that was a cruel topic header. I can't recall a more disappointing click-through.

• Like 1

I loved WTF and it will be missed. I will admit that I love the Chinese Chicken Salad from Cheesecake Factory (and only this). I could see myself getting it for lunch here. 

20 hours ago, Bob Wells said:

I work nearby. We will miss WT. Will not be "dining" at CF. Leave it for our friends from the hinterlands.

you and me both. Terrible change. They should call it the "whateveryouwant factory." 

Kind of a shame. Like going to see a major league baseball game, and instead, seeing the Orioles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

Kind of a shame. Like going to see a major league baseball game, and instead, seeing the Orioles.

Low blow, but accurate and especially accurate if you wish to watch home run derby performed by the other team. 

3 hours ago, NolaCaine said:

you and me both. Terrible change. They should call it the "whateveryouwant factory." 

The food is not horrible but I don't need to buy five meals at once. The waste has to be massive. Where will tourists keep all the leftovers?

WTF was amazing. WT was "meh". I actually like CCF, and the loss between WT and CCF isnt nearly as great as the loss of WTF

On 8/13/2019 at 7:11 AM, Rieux said:

I loved WTF and it will be missed. I will admit that I love the Chinese Chicken Salad from Cheesecake Factory (and only this). I could see myself getting it for lunch here. 

Posted this in the Cheesecake Factory thread but cross posting here. It’s all true and my love of the Chinese chicken salad is vindicated. https://www.latimes.com/food/story/2019-08-20/cheesecake-factory-restaurant-review-lucas-peterson