https://www.lasierrarestaurantinc.com/

Ok, this review requires an OMG for Annapolis.  I will say this place was good, not just Annapolis good, this competes with the DMV, there isn't anywhere I have been in NOVA this good for these dishes, not that I have been everywhere.  It is very different than Sin Frontera, it doesn't have quite so many unique different dishes, but it has a lot of staples and specials that aren't in your normal Mexican place either.  This restaurant is off Riva Road in a little strip mall by Pho5Up (which I had no idea was there).  The staff was so nice.  The chips were super crispy and the salsa while close to normal just had something really good about it that made it just a touch better than your normal joint.

Mom got Carnitas platter, which looks fairly normal, but the meat was really delicious, and I got Arracheres- thin steak grilled with green onions, poblanos, jalapeno, guacamole, refried black beans and tortillas.  Both were juicy, the grilled vegetables were really good, the beans were seasoned really well. Seriously, I have only had one dinner here, but really good.  If I had room in my stomach I would have eaten the whole plate, which was huge, and bigger than it looks in the photo.  Anyway, if you are in Annapolis and are not trying to eat downtown, this is a good place to try.

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg