Sauciety - American Overlooking the Harbor at the Marriott Westin Hotel, National Harbor

On 10/29/2008 at 7:21 PM, cheezepowder said:

Sauciety may also be open.

On 9/2/2011 at 6:13 PM, DanielK said:

Sauciety - The Westin

Anyone been to any of these?

On 1/8/2016 at 12:04 PM, DanielK said:

But I can say that, given a choice, I would never go in the following again: (I eliminated the major chains and fast food):

31. Sauciety (Westin Hotel restaurant, so it's boring inoffensive American with an extra $10/entree thrown in because you're in a Westin)

Breakfast today at Sauciety in the Marriott Westin Hotel - its biggest asset is that it overlooks the harbor and the ferris wheel.

This was very much of a "typical" mid-upscale hotel breakfast, with not much to remember, good or bad.

Corned Beef Hash ($14) with an Extra Egg ($2.50), "potatoes and onions with two [three] cage-free your way [over-easy] with your choice of toast [English muffin]"

CornedBeefHash.jpg

Thin-Sliced Smoked Salmon and Bagel ($14), "Chesapeake Smoke House Faroe Island Salmon [good and smokey], Beefsteak tomatoes [tasteless], capers, onions, egg [hard-boiled], and cream cheese"

BagelSamon.jpg

Breakfast is served weekdays until 11 AM - service was courteous and efficient - a perfectly fine, uneventful American breakfast.