Please remove this post if inappropriate or outside guidelines. 

I know our purpose here is to share our food & beverage recommendations & experiences, but considering what is going on, I am suggesting that we post resources that may be able to help. Im not talking about soliciting financial contributions, but rather resources or contacts to companies that can help.

There is a dire need for Personal Protective Equipment. Healthcare workers are risking their well being by reusing protective gear. This puts so many people at risk. The supply of PPE is near depletion, and hospitals are reaching out to the general public for help. If you know of any resources ,  please share. 

Our outreach could make a difference. Thinking outside the proverbial box is imperative . I implore you to help if you can. If you have any suggestions as to other ways we as a community can help, please share. 

Concerned Citizen, 

Kat

• Like 1

Restaurant people, my chef friend Mark Gerlach came up with a great idea. If your establishment is closed please donate your nitrile/latex gloves to medical facilities and hospitals. For those of you open, spread the word to your neighbors. Check to make certain what you have is compliant and needed.