The Chef’s Garden Home Delivery - Farmer Lee Jones Best of the Season’s Fresh Vegetables, Herbs and Microgreens for Home Chefs

Exquisite beauty, flavor and nourishment of farm fresh vegetables from The Chef's Garden is incomparable.  This Alaskan Spot Prawn with Roe salad is composed of Best of the Day Spinach, Lettuce, Root Vegetables, Microgreens and Flowers. Also, fresh Avocado and broiled Organic Lemon slices. 

472206637__00copy.jpg.5a76f54805e8de2c5665c3fdfdf9d48a.jpg

Delicious salad composed of Spicy Soft Shell Crabs + Garlic/Charcoal Aioli from The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm.  Fresh Spinach + Mixed Greens, Candy Stripe + Gold Beets, Watermelon + Lime Green Radishes, Clearwater + Garnet Jerusalem Artichokes from The Chef's Garden.  I added Organic Lemon Juice to the Vegetable Salad before topping with Spicy Soft Shell Crabs (which went under the broiler for the perfect crisp) + Garlic/Charcoal Aioli and finished with Organic Lemon Zest.

1577683716__02copy.jpg.0983cc4e51c6d56a58b31751e30ee0dc.jpg

Delicious Spring nourishment composed of fresh farm vegetables (Mixed Greens + Spinach, Beet, Radish, Jerusalem Artichoke) from The Chef's Garden AND Farro + Walnut (w/ Vincotto, EVOO, Parsley, Mint, Salt, Pepper) and Cauliflower + Lentil (w/ Celery, Lemon, Pickled Mustard Seed, Parsley, Red Onion, EVOO, Salt, Pepper) Salads from Green Almond Pantry. To finish, I topped with Meyer Lemon Juice.

307489259__01ccopy.JPG.000c26ccc0569caf9f5d7be2e1d3af2c.JPG

Beautiful asparagus included in my "Best of the Season" home delivery from The Chef's Garden.  Too beautiful to cook, so I enjoyed a few raw in a salad composed of Best of the Day Mixed Greens, Spinach, Lettuce, Summer Squash, Microgreens and Herbs + the second half of Green Almond Pantry's Branzino w/ Salsa Verde, Farro w/ Local Green Garlic and Local Asparagus+ finished w/ Organic Lemon Juice and Zest.

345951538__01copy.jpg.a400ce07002e1709732bb1395968f24c.jpg597215951__03copy.jpg.f06e6a9066a16a06a1cb6db111fc05c9.jpg

Delicious Dungeness Crab salad composed of Best of the Day Mixed Greens, Spinach, Lettuce, Asparagus, Summer Squash, Microgreens, Herbs and Flowers from The Chef's Garden.  Before adding the Dungeness Crab, I topped the vegetable salad with Organic Lemon Juice and Zest.

1826824648__01copy.jpg.553a08f06729825c81139175ee325c41.jpg

Delicious Carpaccio of beautiful Kohlrabi, Microgreens and Herbs included in my "Best of the Season" Home Delivery from The Chef's Garden.  I added Ramp Mignonette and Celtic Salt to the Kohlrabi and let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes before I plated with Microgreens and Herbs.

112765887__01copy.jpg.81e902048b6f5c445ef48a714f03bd8a.jpg

2 hours ago, deangold said:

Their stuff looks great but the pricing makes it hard to pull the trigger. 

I had the same initial reaction.  From my "Best of the Season" home delivery, I can get 7 salads in my 3-qt large salad bowl you see in my photos with more Kohlrabi and Mixed Root vegetables left to make other dishes.  $89 includes overnight shipping.  Cost per salad for 7 = $12.72 (not taking into account the extra Kohlrabi and Mixed Root vegetables I mentioned so the price is actually lower for the salads).  I realize protein is not included.  Quality for price surpasses ALL options in my opinion.  And I will forgo the convenience of any fast casual to make my own at home with my home delivery from The Chef's Garden.  I'm a single household so the shelf life of 2 to 3 weeks seals the deal for me.  I purchase about every 12 days and rotating between the "Best of the Season" and "Immunity Booster".  I haven't tried the other boxes yet.  If you decide to try, I highly recommend skipping the "Introduction Box" and start with "Best of the Season", which is a much better value, and for now you get the featured Colossal Asparagus, Baby Summer Squash and Kohlrabi (not included in the Introduction Box).

Delicious lunch salad composed of The Chef's Garden Best of the Day Mixed Greens, Spinach, Lettuce, Kohlrabi (marinated in Ramp Mignonette & Celtic Salt) + Green Almond Pantry's Joyce Farm Chicken Breast baked in Salt with Celery Walnut Pesto, local Rapini w/ Faro, Roasted local Kennebec Potatoes w/Lemon & Herbs, Cagla’s Slaw + finished w/ Organic Lemon Juice and Zest.

265399262__05acopy.jpg.58745bf3553b784ce6239909c7b88f1a.jpg