I have some fairly thick cloth ones that I have had for a few years, they are a pretty snug fit which is why I like them.  I had gotten them on Amazon before this was ever a thing.  I wash them weekly.  I also just ordered one from Monday's Child, and will likely order a few more as I will need to wear them more as I have to go into my office more.  They have children and adult sizes at Monday's Child- I got them from there to support local, and they had cute fabric.  Many dry cleaners are making them for sale, as well.  I am going to continue to wear mine for all times out of my house for the foreseeable future, so I wanted enough that I didn't have to do laundry as often.  I think the ones that tie in the back instead of elastic are probably more comfortable for long period for kids, the elastic never bothers me though.  Maybe get a few of each type and see what they prefer.

I bought a set from StringKing, which is a lacrosse company that ended up making masks. Really soft and comfortable and the ear elastic is way more comfortable than most of the other ones we have.  Whole family wants more of these ones rather than the earlier purchases.