ISO brunch-ish restaurant for post-interment at Arlington?

Bart

Does anyone have any ideas for a brunch type of meal after an interment ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery?  The interment is Monday, November 9th at 9:00 am, which means it will finish up around 9:30.  That would put us at a restaurant at 10:00 am or so.  I'm looking at about 25 people, possibly a few more.

Any ideas in the area close to the cemetery or Old Town?  (or anywhere else that's semi local?)

Thanks!
Bart

5 hours ago, Bart said:

Does anyone have any ideas for a brunch type of meal after an interment ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery?  The interment is Monday, November 9th at 9:00 am, which means it will finish up around 9:30.  That would put us at a restaurant at 10:00 am or so.  I'm looking at about 25 people, possibly a few more.

Any ideas in the area close to the cemetery or Old Town?  (or anywhere else that's semi local?)

Thanks!
Bart

Ruthie's All Day is a new restaurant not far from the cemetery.  They are currently open only for dinner but they are working their way to breakfast and lunch as well.  You might want to give them a ring and see if they will open for your group.  Give them a chance to test out the brunch service.  I am sure they would appreciate the business in these difficult times.  They also sport a nice sized patio.

• Like 2