Panama City, Panama

dcandohio

Because we will have two shots, and with cheap flights from my home city of Fort Lauderdale, my sister and I are thinking about planning a jaunt to Panama City. Obviously we will wait until conditions are good, but we are optimistic that sooner rather than later might be the case. 
If anyone has any recommendations for dining, lodging, etc. in the main part of the city, please share! Thank you. 

I have no suggestions, having not been yet, but I really want to go. I have family who worked on the canal. My great grandfather is buried there, along with several other family members. So let me strongly encourage you to post updates after you go!!

17 hours ago, saf said:

I have no suggestions, having not been yet, but I really want to go. I have family who worked on the canal. My great grandfather is buried there, along with several other family members. So let me strongly encourage you to post updates after you go!!

Well, right now it is a pipe dream, but I think it will be our first international destinations once such luxuries are possible. I live in Fort Lauderdale, and it’s a three hour flight from here. So easy.