Recommendations for Saturday Baltimore Lunch?

dracisk

I'll be picking up a friend at her Inner Harbor hotel around 11am on a Saturday morning (9/10) and was hoping we could go out to lunch in Baltimore. I don't think I've been to Baltimore since pre-COVID. If there's anything decent in the Inner Harbor I'd be happy to check that out, but I'd also be happy to travel. I would have loved to visit Wit and Wisdom or Woodberry Kitchen, but both are closed (Wit and Wisdom permanently and Woodberry Kitchen temporarily -- reopening soon apparently). Pre-COVID Rye Street Tavern had been on my radar, but they're now open only for private events.

Is there anything along the lines of those restaurants that anyone can recommend? I was just in Rhode Island and ate a lot of Italian food so would prefer to avoid that. The Thames Street Oyster House had been on my radar for awhile, but given my recent Rhode Island trip I'd also probably want to avoid that since it serves New England-inspired seafood.

2 hours ago, dracisk said:

Ouzo Bay! I wanted to go there but saw that it had mediocre Google reviews (and slightly better Yelp reviews). Of course I trust your opinion more. I'll try it. Thanks!

Brunch menu is very limited though.  Most poor reviews reference an incident, not actual restaurant review but the restaurant may have suffered permanently?

Thankfully looks like they serve lunch (not brunch) on Saturdays. That was another of my issues in finding a place -- IF a place was open during the day on Saturday (many aren't) they served brunch rather than lunch and I didn't feel like having brunch. I didn't dive too deeply into the Google reviews, but I'm not surprised that many of the negative ones had to do with isolated incidents.

Thanks again!!