ISO Brownie recipe ideas- Inspired by Baked and Wired

Torshi

Greetings- in anticipation of travel and things that one just does not find abroad.  I want a very solid brownie recipe- that rides more to the fudge side than the cake.  The Cream Cheese Brownie at Baked and Wired is out of this world- so something along those lines. [simple google did not get me there]  

I don't bake often, so I do not even know the building techniques of making such a brownie- so really almost any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Stephanie/Torshi

Sorry guys- it is not as much of a lazy question as it may seem.  Do I need to do some ganache action or is it a waste of effort, etc.  So it is more than just a "here is a recipe" question.  I just saw some lady on HO says to hell with it and dumps chocolate chips into box mix when she needs a fix (not judging and might do it myself).

So, it is kind of a "Cooks Illustrated" style exercise to be answered with your personal experience if that makes sense.   

On 11/11/2022 at 8:08 PM, Katya4me said:

I know I'm seeing this late, but if you are still looking: I just keep a box of Ghiradelli Double Chocolate brownie mix in my pantry and it makes very nice dense brownies.  If you want a cream cheese swirl, I'd use the box mix and follow these instructions to add the cream cheese to the brownies.

Super, thanks!  I am going to experiment with the above as well.  It is that dense fudge-ness that I am going for.  I want to do "Americana" for kids (well, adults too) deserts at holiday.  I was also thinking dirt cups and rice krispy treats.  Thanks everyone!