Crepes A-Go-Go and Crepes On The Walk, Kentlands and Verizon Center

Anyone else been here and disappointed? The concept appeals to me, but the execution is not so good. Cheap ingredients and sloppy execution in dishes that sound good otherwise. [warning: that last sentence based on a sample of three dishes only] I want to like this place.

I live down the street from the Crepes a Go-Go in Gaithersburg and go there often. I like it for what it is - a nice diversion, something different, quick and inexpensive. I'd never thought to criticize that the ingredients might be 'cheap' - as the crepe is pretty inexpensive. I guess what I'm saying is that when I order a $7 meal AND it is cooked to order - I'm not expecting the greatest of anything, my hope is merely to enjoy.

And thus I've always been pleased. Not overwhelmed, but I've enjoyed each meal and returned. I tend to enjoy the sweet crepes over the savory, and that may have something to do with the ingredients....but more likely its because I walk in, spy the Nuetella jars and begin to salivate :) . I just tend to enjoy the moister crepes more, and the sweet ones usually come with some whipped cream - while the savory crepes tend to be a bit drier.

I've noted that the criticism above is from years ago and maybe they've changed since then; I've only been a patron the last two years or so. I just know the fruits and cream seem fresh and of acceptable quality to me.