Heather

What Are You Eating Right Now?

I just finished the last of some braised short ribs from a week ago.  There wasn't too much meat left, mostly the wonderful beefy broth.  When I was pulling that container out of the refrigerator, I found some excess cilantro I had previously chopped.  It was wilted but still fine stirred into the soup.

Les sesame dip by Rick Cook.  Nori miso butter I made at home was the perfect complement.  Insanely delish.

_sesame-dip.jpg.5a2bab1ac7fce6cfa713c97bc361bed8.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dslee said:

Les sesame dip by Rick Cook.  Nori miso butter I made at home was the perfect complement.  Insanely delish.

Rick was at 2 Amys before the flood - where is he now?

24 minutes ago, DonRocks said:

Rick was at 2 Amys before the flood - where is he now?

He is still at 2 Amys.  He also bakes bread on his own on Saturdays.  For updates you can follow him on instagram @ _parsonsnose_

Yet another recipe from Archana Mundhe's cookbook, "The Essential Indian Instant Pot Cookbook." Tonight was the chicken korma. I've made 5 or 6 recipes so far, and all have been really, really good.  Like really good. Butter chicken, salmon tikka masala, saag paneer...all amazing. I originally came across her butter chicken recipe on Food52, and bought the book based on the results.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, Josh said:

Yet another recipe from Archana Mundhe's cookbook, "The Essential Indian Instant Pot Cookbook." Tonight was the chicken korma. I've made 5 or 6 recipes so far, and all have been really, really good.  Like really good. Butter chicken, salmon tikka masala, saag paneer...all amazing. I originally came across her butter chicken recipe on Food52, and bought the book based on the results.

Now added to my Amazon wishlist!