Lost Dog Cafe - Pam McAlwee and Ross Underwood's Pizza Deli With A Large Beer Selection

When out of the country and having eaten pretty much solely Chinese food (a visit to Chinese KFC aside), coming home Lost Dog Cafe was a nice little welcome home.  I got Chulita's madness pizza, Hubby got a bow wow sandwich and fries.  Considering how much we both ate, it couldn't have been bad.  I think the larger the size of pizza you get here, the better it is in terms of ratios, just mho.  Last time I was here I got the chicken parm- it comes with sliced chicken pieces, but I kind of liked that, the chicken was very tender and it was easier to eat with spaghetti and the garlic bread- which was texas toast style in a good way.  Anyway, when you are craving a good sandwich, sub or pizza that isn't Papa John's but isn't fancy either, you could do worse than Lost Dog.  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 4:22 PM, Ericandblueboy said:

Thought it might give each other ideas based on where and what you're ordering for take-out or delivery.  

We got Lost Dog sandwiches for lunch.  Ordered through their website.  Delivery was super fast, although to be fair, they are less than a mile away from us.  Things travelled very well, but as they do a ton of take out anyway, I feel like they are potentially better at doing it well?  We both got subs- note, you can customize pretty much any sandwich once you put it in your cart.  I also got chips, which was so exciting, I have eaten a potato chip in like 3 weeks maybe?  I don't normally have potato chips at home, the only time I ever eat them is at work when I am really stressed out or if we go out somewhere.