cheezepowder

"Top Chef" (2006-) Reality Chef-Competition Series on Bravo - Now in Season 13

Fabio will be doing wine tasting for his wine at a few DC area Whole Foods on June 29 and 30 (Pentagon City, P St, and Georgetown).   RSVP here to meet him.

18 hours ago, weezy said:

Actually sounds kind of cool for a small restaurant, and if you have dietary restrictions they will know what is in a dish and what they can or cannot do. They should be able to explain the food and help you decide better what you want.

I was driving through Arlington (near Wilson and Washington) and think I saw a sign that some a "top chef" chef was opening a restaurant there soon. The font was really odd (and I was driving) so I didn't see it. It's the space next to (the 4 star) Asiatique at about this address:  3225 Washington Blvd, Arlington. I will try to read the funky sign next time I drive by but thought some DR detective might be able to figure it out.

Le kon. I don't know French. Does that translate to the con? Kidding. Menu looks good. Location has no foot traffic.

• Like 1

Found this job posting on Indeed:

Asian Latin fusion restaurant with food designed by Top Chef star, Katsuji Tanabe. Looking for experienced servers in the heart of Clarendon. Full availability is preferred with experience working in a fast paced, trendy and casual environment.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary