Buffalo Wings and Beer, Seven Distal Locations

Way off to the east heading towards the MoCo Airpark, surprisingly good Buffalo wings at Buffalo Wings and Beer on Snouffer School Rd.

Their basic wings are flavorful, but they don't do a good job making them spicy. To get from beyond "Hot", which are really between Mild and Medium anywhere else, they sprinkle dried chili flakes on the wings. To get them to the next two levels of heat, they just add more and hotter hot sauces. :unsure:

What should I have to drink here with my Insane Cock sauce?

Draft Beer: Blue Moon, Budweiser, Coors Light, Killians Red, Miller Lite, Samuel Adams, Shiner Bock, Yuengling

Bottled Beer: Amstel Light, Budweiser, Budweiser Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness Stout, Heineken, Michelob, Michelob Ultra Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Molson Ice, O'Doul's, Rolling Rock, Samuel Adams, Smirnoff Green Apple

Wine: Sutter Home Chardonnay, Sutter Home Merlot, Sutter Home White Zinfandel

Draft Beer: Blue Moon, Budweiser, Coors Light, Killians Red, Miller Lite, Samuel Adams, Shiner Bock, Yuengling

Bottled Beer: Amstel Light, Budweiser, Budweiser Light, Coors Light, Corona, Guinness Stout, Heineken, Michelob, Michelob Ultra Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Molson Ice, O'Doul's, Rolling Rock, Samuel Adams, Smirnoff Green Apple

Molson Ice, haven't had one of those since I was 17.

Great list by the way.

This hurts my heart...better have, like, a dr pepper...