starfish

To Whom Are You Drinking Right Now?

An English doctor was being shown around a Scottish hospital. Near the end of his visit, he saw a ward of patients with no obvious injuries.

He started to examine the first patient, but the man proclaimed:

"Fair fa' yer honest, sonsie face / Great chieftain o' the puddin' race!"

The doctor, taken aback, moved on to the next patient, who immediately said,

"Some hae meat and canna eat / And some wad eat that want it."

The next patient cried out,

"Wee sleekit cow'rin tim'rous beastie / O what a panic's in thy breastie!"

"Well," the English doctor muttered to his Scottish colleague, "I see you saved the psychiatric ward for last."

"Oh, no," said the Scottish doctor. "This is our serious Burns unit!"

• Like 1

An English doctor was being shown around a Scottish hospital. Near the end of his visit, he saw a ward of patients with no obvious injuries.

He started to examine the first patient, but the man proclaimed:

"Fair fa' yer honest, sonsie face / Great chieftain o' the puddin' race!"

The doctor, taken aback, moved on to the next patient, who immediately said,

"Some hae meat and canna eat / And some wad eat that want it."

The next patient cried out,

"Wee sleekit cow'rin tim'rous beastie / O what a panic's in thy breastie!"

"Well," the English doctor muttered to his Scottish colleague, "I see you saved the psychiatric ward for last."

"Oh, no," said the Scottish doctor. "This is our serious Burns unit!"

burnsnasmythtk2.jpg

not

mrburnsjx9.jpg

I am drinking water and tea to whoever created this nasty flu bug and deemed it necessary that I get it. Make it stop. Please.

I am drinking water and tea to whoever created this nasty flu bug and deemed it necessary that I get it. Make it stop. Please.

Burgundy is the answer. A few drops in each nostril should do the trick. (Hey, it couldn't hurt....)

Burgundy is the answer. A few drops in each nostril should do the trick. (Hey, it couldn't hurt....)
A wise man once told me Burgundy is the answer to all questions. I can't believe I forgot!

I am drinking to me, and the fact that I just resigned from a job when I don't have another one to go to! (Effective April 30, unless someone hires me before then...)

But anything beats hives and no sleep.

I am drinking to me, and the fact that I just resigned from a job when I don't have another one to go to! (Effective April 30, unless someone hires me before then...)

But anything beats hives and no sleep.

the job gave you hives? :mellow:

To RM...who died today at the end of a dive while restoring the coral reef...can't think of a more fitting end for someone who contributed many years to the cause...this Barbancourt 5 Star is for you.

Danny Federici ;)

The E Street Band will never be the same.

Cameron Argetsinger passed away on Tuesday, perhaps the most important American in auto racing whom you've never heard of. As a young man he organized the first postwar road race in America, and later brought Formula One to these shores, in the process making his quiet little hometown of Watkins Glen, NY world-famous and indelibly associated with racing. First as a driver and then as a director with many of motorsports' top governing bodies, his passion for motorsports never waned. In recent years he could often be found working at his desk at his last great project - the International Motor Racing Research Center, a nonprofit library and archive dedicated to preserving the history of auto racing.

SuperStock_1236-143~Person-s-Hand-Waving-a-Checkered-Flag-Posters.jpg

Tonight at dinner we toasted the birth of our baby boy, born at 9:36pm on April 29, 2002. Ian, the world would be a much smaller, sadder place without you in it. With all the love in the world ~ Mommy & Daddy.

Albert Hofmann - who discovered lysergic acid diethylamide - but for you my college years would not have been nearly as much fun.

Last night I opened and enjoyed a 1998 Pierre Usseglio Chateauneuf du Pape in tribute to Phil Hartman, it really does not seem like it has been 10 years.

Harvey Korman :lol:

Yes indeed, a true comic genius. Another would be Earle Hagen the guy who wrote and whistled the Andy Griffith show tune.