starfish

To Whom Are You Drinking Right Now?

Harvey Korman :lol:
"Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!"

10 years ago today I started to date a lovely and gracious women who would later become my wife so I am drinking to her. Tonight we celebrated those 10 years at Komi and then at home with a bottle of R. Dumont de Fils Blanc de Blanc (a walk from Komi to Cork was refreshing but Cork was packed so we decided to head home). Thank you to Derek, Mr. Monis, and the rest of the crew at Komi for making the first part of our evening special.

It has been a bad week for Star Trek fans:

Alexander Courage, TV & film composer ("Star Trek" theme), 88.

Joseph Pevney, TV director ("Star Trek"), 96.

Robert H. Justman, TV producer ("Star Trek"), 81.

Paul Pierce. DUDE GOT STABBED 11 TIMES and still played 82 games in 2000.

Also, he led Boston to win in one of the most exciting NBA games I've watched - well, ever.

Paul Pierce. DUDE GOT STABBED 11 TIMES and still played 82 games in 2000.

Also, he led Boston to win in one of the most exciting NBA games I've watched - well, ever.

the truth.

I cannot believe Tim Russert isn't with us anymore. He was having so much fun with this election. I can't watch Meet the Press without him. So sad.

I cannot believe Tim Russert isn't with us anymore. He was having so much fun with this election. I can't watch Meet the Press without him. So sad.
Agreed.

Des Moines evacuated for floods

Fires in the west

Power outages and Metro fires in downtown DC

Earthquakes in Japan and China

Cyclone in Burma

Blackmail for food in Zimbabwe

Ad nauseum

I'm drinking to being blessed with luck.

fathersdayhq4.png

To all the men who nurture, (financially and emotionally) support, mentor and raise children, regardless of bloodline.

To mothers & fathers who have left us this week. You've left huge footprints behind you. Salud!

fathersdayhq4.png

To all the men who nurture, (financially and emotionally) support, mentor and raise children, regardless of bloodline.

It's tomorrow, for the record.

Tonight I toasted the resilience of my relatives, friends, and former neighbors in Portage, Baraboo, Pardeeville, and Lake Delton Wisconsin. May they know dry days again soon.

To Stan Winston, who helped give us dreams and nightmares we might never have thought of before...

If I still drank, I'd have one for George. Thanks for the intelligent funny stuff Mr Carlin. If only everyone could relate to your humor-- the world would be a much better place.

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

If I still drank, I'd have one for George. Thanks for the intelligent funny stuff Mr Carlin. If only everyone could relate to your humor-- the world would be a much better place.

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat."

I do drink and plan to raise several glasses in honor of this comedic genius and pioneer this evening.

To my friend and old roommate, Jess. I wish I'd tried harder to catch back up with her. It's only just recently that I'm starting to realize how fleeting of time we may have.