Please Introduce Yourselves

curiouskitkatt

4 hours ago, SteveG said:

God day, We are family of myself, wife, and two young adult girls.  We love big-city travel and eating well, and great old-world style wines.

Cheers!

Welcome, Steve! Are you from the DC area? You've won my heart with your "old-style wines" comment - there's "old style" and "lack of style." :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Juste said:

I'm Juste. Currently owning/cooking at Maple Ave Restaurant in Vienna VA. Excited to read through the dining guide after my 10 posts and share some kitchen insight of my own!

Thanks for the outlet.

Hi Juste, and welcome! I'll write you and show you how to make a signature file.

Wow. This thread is over 10 years old!

I'm a software engineer and have been in the northern VA area for about 1.5 years now. Spent most of my life in Richmond, VA. I've been coming up here on and off since college.

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Welcome, Yhippa. I'd *love* to have a separate forum for Richmond, but for now, it's a part of our Washington, DC forum - maybe if we get a dozen more Yhippas one day, we can try it. :)

The Dining Guide will really help you in northern Virginia - we all look forward to getting to know you.

Cheers,
Rocks

Hi: i'm Diane and I'm originally from Silver Spring, MD, but for the past 30 years I've lived in New York and Boston, both great foodie towns. I recently moved back to Silver Spring and am up for exploring the restaurant scene in the D.C. area since things have changed a lot since I last lived here in 1986. My husband is the big foodie in my family and he has influenced me greatly over the years. We love going to dinner at new restaurants and exploring international foods.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, bern01919 said:

Hi: i'm Diane and I'm originally from Silver Spring, MD, but for the past 30 years I've lived in New York and Boston, both great foodie towns. I recently moved back to Silver Spring and am up for exploring the restaurant scene in the D.C. area since things have changed a lot since I last lived here in 1986. My husband is the big foodie in my family and he has influenced me greatly over the years. We love going to dinner at new restaurants and exploring international foods.

Hello Diane,

It's wonderful to have you here - how long has it been, 38 years? I'm here, at your service, so please send me a PM anytime either of you need help - go ahead and have your husband get his own account too if you would, or, you could just represent both of you (we just ask that each individual get their own account).

Kind regards, and welcome home!

Don

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DonRocks said:

Hello Diane,

It's wonderful to have you here - how long has it been, 38 years? I'm here, at your service, so please send me a PM anytime either of you need help - go ahead and have your husband get his own account too if you would, or, you could just represent both of you (we just ask that each individual get their own account).

Kind regards, and welcome home!

Don

Thanks Don! It's actually been 31 years. When we lived in NYC my husband was a huge Chowhound fan. We'll use your site instead as a substitute for D.C. and Maryland. Off to go explore.

Hello All, 

My name is Nathan. I run the Digital marketing for Vigilante coffee. I joined this site to keep up on new shops to try out and potential clients who want to carry great coffee. It's also good to stay aware of our ratings to do "brand management". Aside from the professional side I always enjoy learning about new places to have drinks or eat dinner.

Thanks! 

Locations-Roastery.png

3 hours ago, YumDC said:

Hello All, 

My name is Nathan. I run the Digital marketing for Vigilante coffee. I joined this site to keep up on new shops to try out and potential clients who want to carry great coffee. It's also good to stay aware of our ratings to do "brand management". Aside from the professional side I always enjoy learning about new places to have drinks or eat dinner.

Thanks! 

Locations-Roastery.png

It's a pleasure to have you here, Nathan.

• Like 1

Looking forward to chatting with you all!  I am a CA native who transported to DC and now into Alexandria with my family.  Always wanting to stay on the "DC pulse" but love the Alexandria scene for family dining.

Hi! I've been living in Brightwood DC for about 6 years but my work takes me to the suburbs often and so I've spent a lot of time trying out restaurants in Langley Park, Annandale, Culmore, Baltimore etc. Fav spot I've found are the lunchrooms for day laborers near Seven Corners, where you can even get a meal plan for a week's food if you want :)

Excited to share and learn about new restaurants with y'all

• Like 1

3 hours ago, analogcrush said:

Hi! I've been living in Brightwood DC for about 6 years but my work takes me to the suburbs often and so I've spent a lot of time trying out restaurants in Langley Park, Annandale, Culmore, Baltimore etc. Fav spot I've found are the lunchrooms for day laborers near Seven Corners, where you can even get a meal plan for a week's food if you want :)

Excited to share and learn about new restaurants with y'all

Welcome, analogcrush - have you tried a dosa at Woodlands in Langley Park yet?

2 hours ago, thebigpeach said:

👋🏽 community,

my name is Samir. I am a dancer living in Capitol Hill always on the hunt for dishes that inspire me at home like the  🍜 @ Daikaya that have launched scores of noodle dinners at home. 

Hi Samir - you should feel welcome to post about any upcoming performances in our Theater Forum (you can even start your own "Samir" thread, if you'd like).

Cheers,
Rocks

Hello. I'm Gary, digital strategist, and returning to DC after a year in Tel Aviv and Chicago, both great places for the "ethnic dives" that I specialize in. I am always searching for incredible food lovingly served up in nondescript surroundings that delight the chef's own community. 

My claim to fame is breaking the news of an amazing Pakistani joint that opened up, strangely, in the northern suburbs of Chicago -- I got a sweet mention in the write-up of it in the alt weekly Chicago paper 

Here I am bowled over by Panda Gourmet, stachowskis deli, and kabob palace. I am always looking for more szechuan places, more dumpling places, and more biryani try-outs. Good to be here!

• Like 2

On 9/11/2017 at 0:24 PM, AdmiralAdama said:

Hello. I'm Gary, digital strategist, and returning to DC after a year in Tel Aviv and Chicago, both great places for the "ethnic dives" that I specialize in. I am always searching for incredible food lovingly served up in nondescript surroundings that delight the chef's own community. 

My claim to fame is breaking the news of an amazing Pakistani joint that opened up, strangely, in the northern suburbs of Chicago -- I got a sweet mention in the write-up of it in the alt weekly Chicago paper 

Here I am bowled over by Panda Gourmet, stachowskis deli, and kabob palace. I am always looking for more szechuan places, more dumpling places, and more biryani try-outs. Good to be here!

Have you tried Ravi Kabob or Kabob Palace? They're not perfect, but they're about as good as we have in terms of Pakistan cuisine - and Kabob Palace is open 24/7: It's a favorite of cab drivers.

Hm, I don't think I posted in this thread.

A few of you know me from eGullet and Mouthfulsfood.

These days I spend most of my time on Facebook and Twitter. This board is the only food board I engage with, probably because the folks who are behind the scenes run a tight ship. 

My name is Stan (my friends call me Stash), I'm in my late 40s, and I live in San Francisco. I cook and I know things.

• Like 5

On 2/28/2017 at 9:54 AM, Yhippa said:

Wow. This thread is over 10 years old!

I'm a software engineer and have been in the northern VA area for about 1.5 years now. Spent most of my life in Richmond, VA. I've been coming up here on and off since college.

Looking forward to being part of this community.

I had no idea a simple inquiry to get to know the people of DC would span this long. It warms my heart everytime I read up on the thread, and see this thriving community engage in conversation that starts off with a common love for food, but flourishes into so much more. 

Welcome to the community, Yhippa!

Feelin' the love,

kat

• Like 5

I have been a member of this community since the end of 2013, but I just became a member of the D.C. community in July! A native of Southern Illinois, I spent 25 years in the Napa, CA area before moving East for the first time. I love D.C. and all that it has to offer. I am a mom to two fantastic kids, and a lover of books, old movies, travel and food. I'm a certified yoga instructor and a Words With Friends Enthusiast. 

Hey everyone!  Name is Frank - I'm on Instagram as "frankeatsfoods" (super original I know) in case anyone happens to know me from there.   I'm a software developer currently located at the Mosaic District in Fairfax.  I love eating out and exploring places in NoVA / DC / wherever I happen to travel to.  I was super excited to stumble upon this forum for a couple of reasons : 1) getting to discuss food with like-minded people, 2) Getting to see the guide after hitting 10 posts, 3) I don't think IG is a good format for posting restaurant reviews and I only post pictures of stuff I actually enjoyed, so I'm excited to actually share more candid write-ups of restaurant visits on here with you all!  

Other hobbies include alcohol (tend to cycle through beer, wine, and whiskey phases), video games, and music.  Cheers!

• Like 3

Hello, I hope all is well.  My name is Angela.  I am originally from NYC.  I now live in northern VA, right outside of DC.  I am a lawyer and have moved a lot for work.  My husband and I love eating out and trying new food and wine.  We were truly introduced to how wine can compliment food by the former sommelier at 2941.  He was part sommelier, part storyteller, and part wine historian. 

We love to travel and find new and unique food and drink in other places.  I have found a deep connection between food and culture and have found dining a great way to connect with people all over the world.  I look forward to learning and contributing to this forum.  

• Like 5

On 1/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, aspgirl99 said:

Hello, I hope all is well.  My name is Angela.  I am originally from NYC.  I now live in northern VA, right outside of DC.  I am a lawyer and have moved a lot for work.  My husband and I love eating out and trying new food and wine.  We were truly introduced to how wine can compliment food by the former sommelier at 2941.  He was part sommelier, part storyteller, and part wine historian. 

We love to travel and find new and unique food and drink in other places.  I have found a deep connection between food and culture and have found dining a great way to connect with people all over the world.  I look forward to learning and contributing to this forum.  

NYC exile lawyers rise up!

• Like 2

Hello, my name is Mark Comer and live in St. John’s, FL.  I typically don’t eat anywhere near DC or MD unless I’m visiting, but will check out the guide when I do visit.  

I guess it’s a tad bit odd why I joined since really the only reason was a thread I read on Brooks Robinson the greatest defensive 3rd baseman of all time.  While the poster of the thread believes he’s the greatest defensive fielder at the third sack I know he’s the greatest overall.  

Figure I’ll tell a slightly funny story when I was trying to register with this site.  When I was answering the questions one was something like what is Mr. Rockwell’s first name.  Of course the answer I put in was “Norman” and staring typing in all of the non robot names and each and every time it didn’t work (I don’t do well with those things).  Anyway, I wrote an email stating I was struggling with registering since I’m not real savvy with the computer thing.  A while later I realized the name of the site “donrockwell.com”.  Duh; then I was able to register w/o a problem.  Just to justify my answer I was reading about Brooks Robinson and Norman Rockwell did a famous painting Of the HOF third baseman so cut me some slack 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark70Z said:

Hello, my name is Mark Comer and live in St. John’s, FL.  I typically don’t eat anywhere near DC or MD unless I’m visiting, but will check out the guide when I do visit.  

I guess it’s a tad bit odd why I joined since really the only reason was a thread I read on Brooks Robinson the greatest defensive 3rd baseman of all time.  While the poster of the thread believes he’s the greatest defensive fielder at the third sack I know he’s the greatest overall.  

Figure I’ll tell a slightly funny story when I was trying to register with this site.  When I was answering the questions one was something like what is Mr. Rockwell’s first name.  Of course the answer I put in was “Norman” and staring typing in all of the non robot names and each and every time it didn’t work (I don’t do well with those things).  Anyway, I wrote an email stating I was struggling with registering since I’m not real savvy with the computer thing.  A while later I realized the name of the site “donrockwell.com”.  Duh; then I was able to register w/o a problem.  Just to justify my answer I was reading about Brooks Robinson and Norman Rockwell did a famous painting Of the HOF third baseman so cut me some slack 😃

Hi Mark,

You're in luck - not only am I that poster, but I'm literally hours away from finishing the first-ever long-form, persuasive piece on why Brooks Robinson is the greatest defensive player of all-time, at any position, using the 1970 World Series as the motif. The piece is designed to be read carefully, from start-to-finish, and will be published both here, and possibly on one other, high-traffic website. This is all coming to fruition in the next week, and the content of the piece is all original, and will contain quite a bit of never-before written subject matter. Brooks is 80-years old, I'm 56, and if I don't do this now, it will never get done - I really, really want him to know that it at least exists.

Normally, we require ten posts to get the Dining Guide, but if you're visiting DC, just write me (we have a private messaging system here), and I'll make sure you have access for your trip.

Cheers, and thanks for joining - check back in the next few days for the Robinson piece (and yes, this explains why there have been no dining reviews recently - I've spent over one-hundred hours working on this.

Don

PS - If you ever need a good pediatrician, my brother has had a private practice in Jacksonville for decades. I encourage you to do your own independent research about him, and am confident you'll like what you see - he takes a reasoned approach towards medicine, with a light touch, and only pulling out the heavy artillery when it's absolutely necessary (he once threw a patient into his car, and drove 80 mph to get her to a hospital, as her throat was on the verge of closing entirely, and she would have died within minutes without a tracheotomy). I'd love to see how many physicians have the temerity to do that in this day and age.

6 hours ago, DonRocks said:

Hi Mark,

You're in luck - not only am I that poster, but I'm literally hours away from finishing the first-ever long-form, persuasive piece on why Brooks Robinson is the greatest defensive player of all-time, at any position, using the 1970 World Series as the motif. The piece is designed to be read carefully, from start-to-finish, and will be published both here, and possibly on one other, high-traffic website. This is all coming to fruition in the next week, and the content of the piece is all original, and will contain quite a bit of never-before written subject matter. Brooks is 80-years old, I'm 56, and if I don't do this now, it will never get done - I really, really want him to know that it at least exists.

Normally, we require ten posts to get the Dining Guide, but if you're visiting DC, just write me (we have a private messaging system here), and I'll make sure you have access for your trip.

Cheers, and thanks for joining - check back in the next few days for the Robinson piece (and yes, this explains why there have been no dining reviews recently - I've spent over one-hundred hours working on this.

Don

PS - If you ever need a good pediatrician, my brother has had a private practice in Jacksonville for decades. I encourage you to do your own independent research about him, and am confident you'll like what you see - he takes a reasoned approach towards medicine, with a light touch, and only pulling out the heavy artillery when it's absolutely necessary (he once threw a patient into his car, and drove 80 mph to get her to a hospital, as her throat was on the verge of closing entirely, and she would have died within minutes without a tracheotomy). I'd love to see how many physicians have the temerity to do that in this day and age.

Hi Don,

I cant wait for your piece on Brooks Robinson; looks like I joined just at the right time.  Of course isn’t it common knowledge that Brooksie is the best defensive player, at any position, in the history of the game of baseball?!?  I’m already a believer...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zorro said:

Howdy.  DC metro area here.  Check out my band www.thecrimestoppers.com .  We play places that serve food.  Best place for fried chicken in Montgomery County MD is Hershey's Restaurant.

Hershey's!

zorro, you should start a thread about The Crime Stoppers in our Music Forum. The more logistical detail you can give in your first post there (where you can play, when you're available, and some contact information), the more restaurants will see and pick up on it (don't worry about the title or the tags - I'll take care of those for you).

Thanks for joining, and welcome from a fellow (albeit amateur) musician.

On 11/3/2005 at 2:08 PM, kitkatpaddywak said:

smile.gif First Post ever....

Hello to all. A brief introduction- I'm Kathryn Hull- recent addition to the staff at Corduroy. I am interested in learning more about this city through other people that work at other restaurants. A " dining tour guide " of sorts, I am in search for- the more the merrier. Anyone interested in filling this position or at least giving me some direction is well appreciated. It seems that HH at FF is the place to go to get started- but any other suggestions I would love as well.

Its seems like a lifetime ago that I made this post when I moved to the District. Now to take it one step further, I personally would like to invite you to this year's DR picnic. This community has become a beacon for me, and I am fortunate every day to have found such a motley crew of humans. There were a few years that I went silent cause I was trying to figure stuff out, but I have come back to a place that feels like home. I am in constant awe of the wealth of insight this forum offers, and as @DonRocks says, there is not anything quite like it. I agree 1000%. 

So please mark you calendar, and I hope to meet you on July 29. It's gonna be a  blast!

kat 

• Like 1

Hi!  I am Mandy Delk.  My husband, Mitch, and I are food lovers.  We have thoroughly enjoyed witnessing the tremendous growth of the dining scene in DC over the past 27 years since moving from NYC.  Although we count many in the food industry as friends, we are simply two people who love good food.  Clearly we have a lot to learn, as we had never heard of Don Rockwell until we met a lovely couple at the bar at 2 Amy's and started comparing "favorite" spots.  We owe them!  Looking forward to learning more from all of you!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mandy Delk said:

Hi!  I am Mandy Delk.  My husband, Mitch, and I are food lovers.  We have thoroughly enjoyed witnessing the tremendous growth of the dining scene in DC over the past 27 years since moving from NYC.  Although we count many in the food industry as friends, we are simply two people who love good food.  Clearly we have a lot to learn, as we had never heard of Don Rockwell until we met a lovely couple at the bar at 2 Amy's and started comparing "favorite" spots.  We owe them!  Looking forward to learning more from all of you!

Welcome M & M !! I bet you get that a good bit. Mandy and Mitch you have been guided to a trusted resource for practically all good things under the bright Sun. We too look forward to picking up recommendations from you as well.  

Peruse the halls . There are several topics, including food yet not limited to food and beverage. We got it all at Donrockwell.com. Happy to have you be a part of the community!

kat

Hello all, I'm Cheryl Kane Heimlich, publisher of Store Reporter (www.storereporter.com). We cover retail and restaurant openings and closings in the greater Rockville/Potomac area. Our news site is free, and if you live in this area you can sign up for our weekly news emails (also free, all supported by local advertising). I look forward to getting to know the Don Rockwell community, and I always welcome news tips, questions and suggestions for what we should be covering. You can reach me anytime at cheryl@storereporter.com.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi, this is my attempt to not be a 1-and-done poster, despite everything in my history that would suggest otherwise. I lurk around several food boards, but haven't found the one to rule them all (or find them).  This one probably fits the best in terms of temperament and geographical focus - I moved back to the Baltimore burbs some years ago. I don't eat out as much as I should or would like so most of my knowledge is very (bad) tourist level. Then again, uninformed might be *IN* these days.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, guanabana said:

Hi, this is my attempt to not be a 1-and-done poster, despite everything in my history that would suggest otherwise. I lurk around several food boards, but haven't found the one to rule them all (or find them).  This one probably fits the best in terms of temperament and geographical focus - I moved back to the Baltimore burbs some years ago. I don't eat out as much as I should or would like so most of my knowledge is very (bad) tourist level. Then again, uninformed might be *IN* these days.

I'd like to take a moment and personally welcome you to the forum. I hope your reservation about posting due to "lack" of eating out doesn't deter you from contributing to this platform. There are many different topics here that are here for you to chime in. The appeal of this forum, in my opinion, is all of the different takes on food and culture that are discussed. Although at times, some may take their view a bit too passionately, no one is wrong. So welcome, and I encourage you to post, and post often, and tell a friend. 

• Like 1

Hello All -

Just joined DR.com and I'm looking forward to participating in the community.  I grew up in San Antonio, live in Alexandria, VA, work in DC and make a point of finding good food and fun restaurants wherever I go, of the high, low and in-between varieties of cuisine and price points.  I delight in enjoying a tasty meal, or snack, whether at a long-planned for destination restaurant, or at a stumbled-upon roadside joint.

Recent favorites include: Australia -- Galleon Café in St Kilda (Melbourne) for amazing breakfasts and Lord of the Fries for veggie sliders and, naturally, fries; Ipsos and Milk Bottle (Lorne), wonderful Greek dinner at the former, excellent fries at the latter; and Chiswick (Sydney), just a wonderful dinner in a casually beautiful setting, excellent cuisine, good cocktails and terrific, fun staff (A. Bourdain had been there some time back. Going while in Sydney was a way to check in and appreciate memories of him and his style)

New York -- Cosme, wow, really wonderful, quietly chic venue, inventive takes on Mexican cuisine

Louisville, KY -- Butchertown Grocery for Southern cuisine with some twists.

DC favorites include: Maple, Himitsu and Little Havana (I spend a lot of time in Columbia Heights).  Loved dinner at Gravitas and the tab for it was as serious as the name . . . .

Excited about interacting with the DR.com members and to learning from you all.

Russ

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Russ M said:

Hello All -

Just joined DR.com and I'm looking forward to participating in the community.  I grew up in San Antonio, live in Alexandria, VA, work in DC and make a point of finding good food and fun restaurants wherever I go, of the high, low and in-between varieties of cuisine and price points.  I delight in enjoying a tasty meal, or snack, whether at a long-planned for destination restaurant, or at a stumbled-upon roadside joint.

Recent favorites include: Australia -- Galleon Café in St Kilda (Melbourne) for amazing breakfasts and Lord of the Fries for veggie sliders and, naturally, fries; Ipsos and Milk Bottle (Lorne), wonderful Greek dinner at the former, excellent fries at the latter; and Chiswick (Sydney), just a wonderful dinner in a casually beautiful setting, excellent cuisine, good cocktails and terrific, fun staff (A. Bourdain had been there some time back. Going while in Sydney was a way to check in and appreciate memories of him and his style)

New York -- Cosme, wow, really wonderful, quietly chic venue, inventive takes on Mexican cuisine

Louisville, KY -- Butchertown Grocery for Southern cuisine with some twists.

DC favorites include: Maple, Himitsu and Little Havana (I spend a lot of time in Columbia Heights).  Loved dinner at Gravitas and the tab for it was as serious as the name . . . .

Excited about interacting with the DR.com members and to learning from you all.

Russ

Welcome, Russ, and thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful, engaging introduction. I'm certain that you'll find our members to be intelligent, kind, and just-plain fun when it comes to loving life, and I hope I speak for everyone when I say that you're already an invaluable member of this community.

As for me, the gardener, please feel free to write me anytime, for any reason, about anything. 

PS - This was the B Side to the "Let it Be" 45 (I had it!)

• Like 1

On 11/3/2005 at 1:08 PM, curiouskitkatt said:

smile.gif First Post ever....

Hello to all. A brief introduction- I'm Kathryn Hull- recent addition to the staff at Corduroy. I am interested in learning more about this city through other people that work at other restaurants. A " dining tour guide " of sorts, I am in search for- the more the merrier. Anyone interested in filling this position or at least giving me some direction is well appreciated. It seems that HH at FF is the place to go to get started- but any other suggestions I would love as well.

Nearly 13 years  and 1693 replies later I am constantly in awe of this community. What was an earnest request to want to learn about a place that I new nothing about, has flourished into a community that I hold near and dear. I have always held the input from all the Rockwellians in high regard, and continue to spread the good word about this forum everywhere I go.  No where else  on this Earth is there quite a place like this forum. So where am I going with this tribute? I'll tell you. I am reaching out to the community to do me a solid. Is there anyone out there that can advise on how we as a forum be verified on platforms like twitter and or Instagram? Then to add to our unique existence, can someone create a Wikipedia page for Donrockwell.com? I can create a presence on INSTAGRAM . WE currently have 427 post tagged with the #donrockwelldotcom, and that is increasing everyday. 

@DonRocks has been a driving force in  this forum, and I want us as a community,  to become a source for all things Food and Beverage.  I want us to be part of the landscape as much as  Eater. Donrockwell.com will always REMAIN a forum for discussion, but I want us to GROW.  It can be done, but not by the efforts of a few people. We need help from everyone. I will be  sharing several postings throughout the forum on other social media platforms with an attempt to engage new members, and essentially  bridge the conversation to help get our footprint out there.  By doing this, my hope is that more people will register and become a part of the conversation. I mean who doesn't like to chat about food and dining? Not much, I have learned. 

Mayor,

kat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I'm Tony, a long time lurker. For work related reasons that no longer apply, felt it best not to post here previously.  I enjoy good food, but am not a "foodie". 
Couldn't cook to save my life. Fire Marshall banned me from kitchen.  I obsess on non food matters.
My username is taken from a 1950's comedy sketch by Spike Milligan, creator of The Goon Show, the radio precursor to Monty Python.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Count Bobulescu said:
Hi, I'm Tony, a long time lurker. For work related reasons that no longer apply, felt it best not to post here previously.  I enjoy good food, but am not a "foodie". 
Couldn't cook to save my life. Fire Marshall banned me from kitchen.  I obsess on non food matters.
My username is taken from a 1950's comedy sketch by Spike Milligan, creator of The Goon Show, the radio precursor to Monty Python.

Your user name is hysterical!

Hi everyone. I'm Steven, just discovered this site and figured I had to sign up! I love great food and great drink, no matter what the price point or location. I can't cook to save my life, so I leave that in the hands of great chefs. You guys look like you have a wonderful community here. I look forward to being a part of it!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Mulligan said:

Hi everyone. I'm Steven, just discovered this site and figured I had to sign up! I love great food and great drink, no matter what the price point or location. I can't cook to save my life, so I leave that in the hands of great chefs. You guys look like you have a wonderful community here. I look forward to being a part of it!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. You will find a wealth of information here, and looking forward to your contributions.