dr.com Charcuterie-fest at PS 7's

DonRocks

You all sure know how to make a newbie feel welcome. What a terrific group of people.

More importantly, however, :blink: what outstanding food. My husband and I had been there before and drooled over the short ribs, tuna sliders, etc. The charcuterie plate that we had last night ranks right up there for us. We were so busy gabbing that we didn't get to ask our wonderful, extra flexible, servers to describe each item. I guess we'll have to go back and indulge again, for completeness sake. Not being much of a hot dog fan (I'll choose the burger at a barbeque every time), I wasn't sure what to expect. Now I know what they should taste like.

Thanks again to the group that is DR and PS7 for such an awesome evening!!!!!

Dear Rockwellians,

Thank you for attending last night's dr.com happy hour at PS 7's. You were a terrific group and it was my pleasure to meet and chat with many of you. I was delighted to receive positive feedback from many of you about the charcuterie, hotdogs, brats and other dishes served. Finally, thank you for the kind words you've expressed about the service from Tiffany and the rest of the lounge team. Don't be strangers - we'd love to have you back in the dining room and/or lounge.

Thank you again and best regards,

Peter Smith

A belated thanks to everyone who helped arrange this. This was my first time meeting anybody from the board and I had a great time. Don and everyone I met were incredibly friendly and and went out of their way to introduce me around and make me feel welcome. I'm really glad I gave up my lurker status and encourage anyone else out there in the shadows to come out and join the fun.

Josef