The Birthday Thread

JPW

[Talk about year-end babies!!]

Birthday wishes to our own French chef! Welcome back, MBK!

Thanks! 31 on the 31st, ten days after becoming dr.com's own French chef :( It's a big day!

And, of course, happy birthday to Violet's Mom. Enjoyed celebrating together a day early and meeting the beautiful new addition!

Thanks! 31 on the 31st, ten days after becoming dr.com's own French chef :( It's a big day!

And, of course, happy birthday to Violet's Mom. Enjoyed celebrating together a day early and meeting the beautiful new addition!

It's the twelfth day of Christmas, so happy birthday to our Three French Hens ... erm I mean Three French Chefs ... erm erm erm, nevermind. :(

<Clears throat...>

Cocorico!

Chantecler.

(Yes, I know I'm a coq, but at least I'm a coq au vin, dammit.)

I Xerox your sentiments per Monsieur Parrott. I predict mass quantities of inebriating potables to be consumed this evening. ;)

Naw I've only got two cases to pour at Taste of the Nation tonight. Plus some goodies. Come by the table if you're at the event.

Thank you! Man, I'm gettin' old.

post-27-1211486212_thumb.jpg

I started editing my post to remove the dreaded triple space, but f*ck it, it's my birthday.

You need to stop dying your hair brown...while a nice contrast with the beard it makes you look too young. Happy birthday!

Happy (belated) BDay Heather! Guess it doesn't matter, since you're celebrating your birthday day, weekend, week and month! It's All Good, hopefully. (sorry couldn't resist)

For some reason, I lost track of time. I awoke yesterday thinking it was Sunday, and today thinking it was Monday. Thankfully, I was wrong and still have one more day left of the weekend. Whew.