JPW

The Birthday Thread

It looks like a certain wine merchant from a small but well-stocked place near AU is having a birthday today. Hope you drink something really good, unusual, and well-priced, Joe. :angry:

Hey, Larry - is it possible to celebrate a birthday without a refrigerator? :blink:

I'll be celebrating quite well this weekend thank you very much!

Happy Birthday Shogun!! (what are you cooking for your birthday?)

Happy Birthday JLK!!

Thanks! Oddly enough, I'm sous chef in class today, so other than mincing a ton of ginger and garlic (Cuisines of Asia, you know) I don't have any actual cooking to do. If anybody is looking to get me something, I could use a gift certificate to the Externship Store :blink:

....srsly, I need an extern. :blink: Actually, I might even be down there next weekend to talk to some people.

Come to think of it, I think 27 should be considered one of the 'special' birthday years (16, 18, 21, round numbers, etc). You only get so many symmetric exponent birthdays. Barring significant advances in medical science, nobody here is getting their 4^4 birthday. Kind of puts things in perspective, huh.

First of all, happy birthday to the Lord Of Penn Quarter.

Lots of people here still don't have their birthdays up, me included.

I'll make everyone a deal: If 50 people put theirs in their profile, I'll follow suit. Deal?

(Trying to do her best Andrea Bray imitation) Have a happy, happy, happy, happy belated birthday TXAggie!