The Birthday Thread

JPW

We went to Palena Saturday night for my birthday. The food is as fantastic as ever and the service was superb. Efficient, friendly and not obtrusive. I also appreciate the fact that they allow me to bring wine (for a $20 a bottle corkage fee.) I don't see that the construction/planned expansion has affected them at all. Still one of the best meals in DC and for what you get, the price is more than reasonable.

Din-- What did you drink? :-) Happy bday btw.

Not my birthday...but Monday was Devin's birth day. 6lbs 2oz, and three weeks early (there went my hopes for a Canada Day surprise). Mom's resting well. The dr.com family played a large part in welcoming him to the world. This is one hell of a community! I'm hoping JPW's girls like younger men. :)

Not my birthday...but Monday was Devin's birth day. 6lbs 2oz, and three weeks early (there went my hopes for a Canada Day surprise).

Huzzah! Congrats to you both and glad to hear everyone is resting well. Must show off pics or IRL soon.

Happy Birthday, monavano!

Hope it was a picture-perfect celebration with a focus on the best year yet.

Belated happy birthday wishes to monavano! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thank you! Had a great get-away to the Jersey shore for sun, relaxation and good food!