Gluten Free Resources And Ideas

TedE

I'm sorry too. For whatever it's worth, someone I know (who is entirely untrustworthy, so take this story with this grain of salt) was extremely ill for a couple of years, to the point of almost being bedridden. Ultimately, a diagnosis of Lyme Disease was obtained.

I say this because I've always heard that results are better if you "catch Lyme Disease early," but in this instance, a full recovery occurred fairly rapidly, and the person has never been in better health. So take heart!

I suspect you've gotten used to feeling like hell, and from what I read here, a diagnosis of Lyme Disease is about the best news you can have - there will come a day when you've entirely forgotten about feeling bad. Can you imagine?

I am actually really excited only because I think I will feel a lot better, so any potential bad can't be as bad.  I am hoping all the dietary issues go away, but we will see.  If I could eat ice cream again oh my gosh it would be heaven.

Hey GFers,

Anyone done the Paleo or Whole 30 diet?  If so let me know if there are any recipes/dishes in particular you really liked.  My best fried wants to do Whole 30 and wanted a buddy.  I eat fairly close to Whole 30 so I figured why not.  I will start probably in about a week.  I am going to make her stuffed peppers for dinner tomorrow night for her kick off.  I actually thought it might be a good time to do some Indian food as I could do some curies with coconut milk, etc.  I think it will be much much easier for me to think of recipes than it will be for her, so I am hoping to be able to pass options along. Maybe I should make this it's own thread.  I looked for Paleo/Whole 30 in the specialty diets and didn't see it.