Yes!

Al Dente

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this has gone on too long. "News" implies a publishing of information. There has been no information published, and thus the announcement of breaking news is simply misleading.

It is just not nice to say "I know something you don't know, and maybe I will tell you and maybe not," and then keep it to yourself.

I'm starting to get a little nervous. The reception on my satellite dish is all shitty and my dog is hiding under the bed.

I know this may be a little far-fetched, but were not talking impending alien invasion here, are we Rocks?

Rocks?

Rocks?

Hello?

:P

Seriously, this has gone on too long.  "News" implies a publishing of information.  There has been no information published, and thus the announcement of breaking news is simply misleading. 

It is just not nice to say "I know something you don't know, and maybe I will tell you and maybe not," and then keep it to yourself.

I assure you that the only reason why Rocks has not shared his news is because he has not been given permission to do so.

Out of respect for those involved he is waiting until he receives their permission. I have a feeling he thought he would be able to break the news by now.

DCFoodies.com is "reporting" this as well....perhaps the secret is out of the bag?!

Those people have Rocks somewhere in a closet, bound and gagged. Can't you hear the muffled moans, and his head banging on the door? He seems to be saying, "Let me out! Those bastards can't scoop me!"